Chapter 7

May 17, 2023 (2 month later)

       India was at her house in laying in her bed, when her phone dinged.

(Text Messages)
Bestfriendddd💘: wyd
India: nothing, laying in the bed
Bestfriendddd💘: I'm outside
India: yk where the key at
Bestfriendddd💘: alrite

       Natalie got out of her car and went into India's house. Natalie "bestieeeeeee!" India "what?" Natalie "get up." India "for what?" Natalie "let's go to the mall." India "I don't want to." Natalie felt her friends head. Natalie "you ain't got no fever so what the hell wrong with you?" India "ain't nothing wrong with me." India through her head into the pillow. Natalie "you pregnant?" India "I'm not pregnant, we haven't even had sex yet."

     Natalie "hmmm, when the last time you had yo period." India rolled her eyes. India "I just came off three days ago." Natalie laughed. Natalie "that's yo damn problem." India "what?" Natalie "you horny and don't try to deny it either, that lil coochie been jumping like crazy." India "I hate you mane." Natalie "I'm sure you do, but rather you like it or not, yo ass craving that feeling and Jesus is patiently waiting." India "fuck you." Natalie "I don't want ya lil coochie Jesus do." India laughed. India "its fat not little and I'm still not sure if I can trust him."

     Natalie "I really didn't wanna know all that but from what Tyrek tells me he ain't been having sex with nobody, he don't talk to none of his hoes no more, all he waiting on is you." India "how the hell you know Tyrek ain't lying, because he knew you would tell me that." Natalie "girl Tyrek don't even know I'm over here, besides he couldn't lie to me, I did a trick for them answers." India "you so damn nasty." Natalie "and you need to get nasty, also I'm moving in with Tyrek."

    India "congrats bestfriend, I'm glad you happy." India "yes and rather you wanna believe it or not everybody around you can tell that Jesus makes you happy, y'all make each other happy, so stop being stingy and give him some cookie." They both laughed. India "go home bruhh." They kissed each other on the cheek and Natalie left.

       India got out the bed and hopped in the shower. Her phone started to ring and she answered it.

(On the Phone)
India: hello
Jesus: hey ma, what's all that noise?
India: I'm in the shower
Jesus: I'm on my way
India: (laughing)
Jesus: no but for real, come over here I'm lonely
India: sure you are
Jesus: I am
India: I'll be over when I get out the shower
Jesus: fresh ass
India: always

     After about 30 minutes she got out the shower and put on a black bra and some black panties she got from Victoria's Secrets. She put on a white crop top and some jeans and a jean jacket. She grabbed her purse and headed out. After about 30 more minutes she pulled up to Jesus's house and knocked on the door. Jesus opened the door, with grey sweatpants on and no shirt. Jesus "about time." India "don't get smart."

     She walked in and put her jacket across the chair by the door. He stood in the doorway watching her. India shook her head and grabbed his hand. India "stop." Jesus "what I do?" India "looking at me like that." Jesus smirked. Jesus "like what?" India "like I'm food or something." Jesus "I mean you do look eatable." India rolled her eyes. India "good." Jesus "so what you wanna do?" India looked around the house for a minute. India "you." Jesus looked at her for a minute. Jesus "what?" India "I wanna do... you." Jesus was shocked. She got off the couch and started walking towards the steps to go upstairs to his bed room.

    Jesus "you serious?" She stepped on the first step. India "yea." She went upstairs and he followed. He grabbed her, turned her around and kissed her. He pushed her slightly on the bed. Jesus climbed on top of India and started to kiss and suck on her lips. She hesitated for a minute because she knew what was about to happen. He let her sit up and she took off her shirt, he could tell her heart was beating fast. Jesus sat up and put her in his lap. Jesus "what's wrong ma, why you shaking?" India "umm." Jesus looked at her. Jesus "are you a virgin?" India "yes and no." Jesus "what does that mean ma?" India smiled. India " I've had sex before, but only twice and it was 4 years ago." Jesus looked at her with concern.

       Jesus "why you wait so long?" India "because I don't trust people." Jesus "do you trust me?" India "I want to." Jesus "so you don't wanna do this, we don't have to, we can cuddle and watch movies." India "if I don't have sex with you, you gone get it from somebody else." Jesus "I won't lil mama." He moved her hair out of her face and kissed her. Jesus "you can get up there, I'll be right back." He went into the bathroom and closed the door. She heard him open and close the cabinet door. She walked by the bathroom door and listened.

       She heard grunting and moaning. He started to moan her name and she wanted to laugh but she didn't want him to hear her. She knew she wanted him and she knew she trusted him, but after they had sex what would happen? She decided to put the what ifs out of her head and to just live in the moment. She moved away from the door and took off her pants and took the ponytail off her head and let her hair fall.

     India "Jesus you know your doors aren't sound proof." Jesus washed his hands and came out of the bathroom. He saw India and he immediately was erect again, and she saw it poking out through his boxers. She smiled. Jesus "I'll be right back." India walked towards him. India "why?" She squatted down and pulled his boxer briefs down to his ankles. She grabbed his penis and licked the tip, then inserted it in her mouth. He jumped.

     Jesus "woahh ma, get off the ground." He stepped out of his boxers then grabbed her. Jesus "thats not what I want." She smiled and he kissed her passionately. He tightened the hold he had on her hips and deepened the kiss. He bit her bottom lip and they walked towards the bed. She laid on the bed as he followed on top of her. He grabbed the remote control to his radio and turned it on. Jacquees-My Bizness started to play. Jesus grabbed the waist part of her panties with his teeth and she lifted up off the bed a little so he could pull them off.

      He opened her pussy lips up and shoved his tongue inside. She jumped at the pleasure of the warmth of his tongue. She moaned and he got faster, making his tongue complete back flips inside her soaking vagina. He sucked on both of her lips before coming back up. He moved back up and looked at her, then kissed her passionately as he inserted two fingers in her vagina. He moved them around faster and faster, letting her juices flow. He bit on her bottom lip and she complained. He moved his fingers in a circular motion, moving faster and faster in and out of her. He removed his two fingers and sucked her juices off.

       He kissed her roughly as he grabbed his dick and started to enter her. She moaned loudly at the pain and the pleasure. He began to suck and bite on her neck as he thrusted in and out of her. She dug her fingers inside his hair as he bit at her neck. She through her head back as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. He started to move slowly as she started to move with his rhythm. He grabbed both her hands and moved them above her head, folding them and holding them as he started to stroke faster and faster. She moaned louder and placed both her legs on top of his back forming a V. She tried to gain control of her hands.

      He was too strong for her. He went from her neck to her breasts and slightly bit them as he thrusted faster and faster in and out of her. She finally gained control of her hands, and started to scratch up his back. He began to thrust even faster, causing sweat to drip off of him and onto her. She moaned and jumped at the excitement going through her body. Her juices exploded all over his rock hard penis, and he came back up and kissed her deeply as he exploded inside her. He hovered over her, both of them breathing heavily, sweat dripping off of his forehead and onto her chest.

     He exited her and laid down beside her. They were both still breathing heavy and she turned to put her hand on top of his chest, but he grabbed it and kissed the palm of her hand, then locked their fingers together. They fell asleep in the position.