Chapter 6

March 7, 2023 (2 weeks later)

........At Jesus's House

Jesus "you so damn goofy." India "is that a problem?" Jesus "nahh I like it, its cute." He kissed her. Jesus "what you wanna watch ma?" India "fifty shades darker." Jesus "I dont have that." India smirked. India "I figured." She reached into her purse. India "so I brought it." Jesus shook his head. Jesus "you are something else." India "and you like it." She got off the couch and put the movie in. He laid on the couch and she looked at him. Jesus smirked. Jesus "girl get over here." She smiled and went to lay on top of him. He kissed her on the forehead, while the movie began.

............At Tyrek's House

Tyrek's sitting on the couch playing video games and his phone vibrates.

(Text Messages)

Nat💙👑: wyd daddy?
Tyrek: playing the game wby?
Nat💙👑: just got off work
Tyrek: coming over here?
Nat💙👑: u want me to?
Tyrek: yk I do
Nat💙👑: alrite

After about 30 minutes she pulled up outside his house and came in using the key he gave her. Natalie "babe?" Tyrek "I'm in the den baby." She walked into the den and fell in his lap. He laughed and they kissed. Tyrek "how was work?" Natalie "same thing just a different day." Tyrek "you know you can stop working if you want to." Natalie looked at him. Tyrek "I'm serious, cause you ain't going nowhere and I know I'm not, I got you." Natalie kissed him again. Natalie "we'll see." She smiled and laid back on the couch. Tyrek removed her shoes and began to massage her foot. Natalie "that feels so good." Tyrek "I know."

...............At Jesus's House

India had fell asleep on Jesus and he couldnt move because hr didn't wanna wake her. He picked up his cellphone and texted the 🍕 emoji to pizza hut. About 40 minutes later he heard a knock at the door. Jesus "babyyy?" India "yea?" Jesus "I gotta get the door." India sat up so he could get off the couch. PizzaMan "1 large pepperoni pizza and 1, 2 liter of minute maid lemonade. That'll be $23.06" Jesus "here you go, and uh here's a tip." PizzaMan "thank you, have a good night." Jesus "you too."

He came back to the couch. Jesus "you hungry ma?" India "yea." He sat one of the boxes down on the table and they both grabbed a slice. India bit into hers and the cheese hit her chin. They both started laughing and Jesus got the cheese off her with his finger. They both ate two slices and drunk some lemonade. India put the rest of the pizza and lemonade in the fridge. Jesus "what are we gonna watch now?" India "what you wanna watch?" Jesus "I'd rather play my game."

India "well OK, let's play." Jesus "really?" India "yea, but you know of course you have to teach me." Jesus "no problem at all, let me hook it up." India "ok, I have to use the bathroom anyway." She went to the bathroom while he hooked up the equipment. After he finished, she came back and he was sitting on the couch waiting on her eagerly. She sat next to him and he handed her a joystick. He told what button to press for what and they started to play 2k. Jesus "Pass the ball, I'm open!" India laughed. Jesus "dude pass the ball."

.........At Tyrek's House

Natalie "babe." Tyrek "what babe?" Natalie "nothing." Tyrek "really mane?" Natalie laughed and sat up off the couch. Natalie "boy shut up." She kissed him as she climbed into his lap. She pulled off her shirt and slung it across the floor. He grabbed her neck and kissed her deeply as she unbuttoned his shirt. He started to bite on her neck as she threw her head back.