Chapter 4

February 17, 2023

............Vixticious Modeling Agency

Natalie walked through the doors, past the front desk and straight to the elevator. She walked into her bestfriend office and mugged her, then screamed and smiled. India "girl what the hell is wrong with you?" Natalie "my baby got a date." Natalie started tearing up. India "bitch I know yo ass not over there bout to cry." Natalie "I'm so happy for you." She wiped her face. India "I'm happy for me too, that don't mean I gotta cry." Natalie "you use to be one of the biggest cry babies I knew." India "I know right." Natalie "anyway, why didn't you tell me?"

India "I don't know, wait how did you find out." Natalie "Keisha told me." India "this damn girl. Keisha!!!" Keisha ran to her door and peeped her head through it nervously. Keisha "yesss." India "you know you are the nosiest person I know." Keisha "I know." Natalie "thank you for telling me because my bestfriend sure wasn't." Keisha "no problem, I'm so happy for her, and actually," she looked at her watch, "its time for you to start getting ready."

The elevator door opened and the employees from yesterday were standing in her office, smiling at her again. Dresser "here's your dress." The beautician started to pull flat irons, curling irons, grease, etc. out of her bag. Beautician "the hair comes before anything." India sat in the chair and began to get special treatment for finally getting a date.

As she got her hair did, her bestfriend polished her toes. Natalie "you so lucky this is your first date, cause you know I don't like feet just as much you." They all started laughing. Keisha "wait, this is your first date?" India "yea." Danecia "like ever?" India "yea." Natalie "she had like two boyfriends in high school, but they never went on a date." Danecia "wow."

"Lay your heaaaaaaaaad on my pillow, on my pillow
Lay your heaaaaaaaaad on my pillow,
Tonighhhhhhhht, lay it down, lay it down
Oh lay it down,"

That song signaled that Natalie's phone was ringing, more importantly that Tyrek was calling.

(On the Phone)
Natalie: hey babe.
Tyrek: wyd boo.
Natalie: decorating my bestfriend.
Tyrek: (laughing) decorating?
Natalie: you know what I mean.
Tyrek: yea I do, but how long you think you'll be?
Natalie: well my part is almost finished.
Tyrek: well come see daddy when you down.
Natalie: mmmmm yes sir.
Tyrek: I like that, see you soon bae
Natalie: alrite

She hung up the phone and looked at her bestfriend who smiling at her. India "bitch y'all nasty." Natalie "you don't even know what was said." India "I don't have to know, to know y'all bought to be nasty, when you leave." Natalie "are you gonna be nasty tonight?" India "no, this is just our first date and I barely know anything about him, just like he barely knows anything about me." Natalie rolled her eyes at her bestfriend as she got off the floor. Natalie "girl loosen up sometime, but I have to go." India "bye girl, have fun." Natalie kissed India on the cheek. Natalie "i hope you have more fun than me. See you girl." She walked to the elevator.

Beautician "your hair is finished would you like to see it." India "yes even tho I know," her beautician turned her around to face the mirror, "oh my god its beautiful." Beautician "thank you." Keisha "OK, now go get in the shower." India "I guess everybody is my momma today, yes ma'am." Danecia and Keisha laughed as they gave each other a high five. India went inside the bathroom in her office where the shower was located.

She stayed in the shower for about 40 minutes, then got out and dried off. She put on some purple hip fitted panties and a purple pushup bra. She put on her robe and walked back into her office. Keisha "make-up time." India rolled her eyes and smiled. India "I love y'all man." Danecia "we know." Make-up artist "she don't need much, she has a beautiful complexion." India "thank you." After about 15 minutes her make up was finished. Dresser "now drop that robe and put this dress on." Danecia "damn boss, you bad." India put the dress on then stood in front of the mirror taking pictures.

It was 6:30 pm and her and her employees sat at the front desk to wait. India "he's not coming." Danecia "girl its not even 7 yet." India "I bet he won't be here at 7." Keisha "girl would you calm down. Jesus walked through the doors and smiled. Jesus " please, I don't wanna put a frown on something so beautiful." India smiled. Keisha "oh you're smooth." Jesus "I try." He walked up to India and took her hand. Jesus "you ready, ma?" India's pussy jumped and she gasped. India swallowed. India "yes." She got out the chair and they walked to his car.

     Keisha winked at India. Keisha "have fun now boss." Jesus "we will." She smiled and walked back into the building. He closed the door behind India then went to the driver's side of the car and got in. They pulled up to a 10 story building and got out of the car. India "this doesn't look like a restaurant." Jesus "just trust me." He reached for her hand and they walked into the building. They walked into the elevator and went all the way up.

      They got out the elevator and walked up an extra flight of stairs. India "we sure are high up." Jesus "you scared of heights?" India "yesss." Jesus laughed. Jesus "you'll be alright ma, I got you." India "yea, you better." He held the door open as she walked through in awwe. India "wow." He put his hands around her waist and hugged her from behind. Jesus "just for you?" India gasped, he sent chills down her whole body, but she played it off. India removed his hands from around her waist and started to walk towards the table, grabbing his hand. India "and how many girls have you told that?"

       Jesus "only one." India smirked. India "what are you up to?" Jesus "can't I take a lovely girl out for nothing in return." India "y'all always want something." Jesus "that might be true, but tonight I just want this date." He pulled her chair out and she sat down, then he walked around the table to his chair and sat down. She smiled at him and they began to eat their food, while music played in the background. India "did you really plan all this by yourself?" Jesus "I ain't gone lie to you, no I didn't." They both laughed. India "I figured."

     Jesus "I could have, but I still would have needed help with decorating and all that stuff." India "this is so beautiful." She got up from the table and walked towards one of trees and played in the leaves as she looked at the view. Jesus watched, then got up to join her. Jesus "I would expect you to be used to something like this." India laughed. India "believe it or not but I've never been on a date before." Jesus eyed her for a minute. Jesus "seriously?" India smiled. India "yes, seriously." Jesus "that's very hard to believe." India "everyone that knows me says that, but hey oh well."

      He put his arms back around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. Jesus "well I'm honored to be your first date." India  smiled. India "look at you Mr. Gentlemen." Jesus "I been a gentlemen." India smirked at him. Jesus "well no one has ever brought it out of me before," he caressed her chin and turned her to face him, "but you have." She kissed him so passionately for what felt like could've been forever and he kissed back. Once the kiss was over she bit her bottom lip, she continued to look at the view while he held her in his arms, he looked at her how every female wants to be looked at.