Chapter 1o : Slitter

Dan'sPOV :

24years old :

Istare at Phil in awe as he gives me a butcherknife, I knew he haskilled before ! I knew he has tortured before ! I realise that hisblue eyes are truly beautiul , but when they are black , they areeven more !

Hetakes another one which had „ slitter" engraved on it , with ablack onyx in workede into the handle, the steel of the blade issilver and is almost shining white.

Philtakes it from the counter and the onyx begins to glow black and theblade did the same. I gasp at this and he smirks and asks : >>astounded ? No wonder , a part of my black soul is inside this knife! It's like with the horcruxes in Harry Potter , the only differnceis that you can't get it out of the knife anymore !<< I want totouch it but Phil pulls it away and beyond my reach and says : >>Halt ! You can't ! It would drive you insane ! << . >>But I already did ! << I tell him and he thinks for a minuteand answers me with : >>True !<< and I touch it , feelingit's dark , delicious energy flowing through me , I moan in delightand laugh.

Ilet go of the knife and look at my reflection in the oven-door , myeyes are glowing grey . Phil gasps and at my eyes and I can't helpbut smile at him >> let's go ! << I say and I grab myshoes and my jacket , while he first stares at me , but then he grabshis shoes and his jacket and his keys.

Heheld the door open for me and I giggle as I walk out of our flat ,full of anticipation about what we are about to do.