Chapter 2 : First Near Death Expierence

DAN'S POV :

6 YEARS OLD :

>> Daniel can you please come inside ! << my Grandma asks me , I make my puppy eyes and ask her in return : >> please can I stay outside for five mor minutes ! << She looked at me almost defeated, but said >> But didn't you want to play Crash Bandicoot ? << I look at her thoughtfully, she has a good point ,allthough ... I look at her and try to make my puppy eyes even better she sighed in defeat and walked back inside . I stayed outside as it started to get darker and colder I walked back to the tree in our garden and looked up . There was a black shadow lurging in the crowns of it , the curiousity did the best with me, as I started to climb up the tree to see what might be up there , I reached the last branch before the crown and pulled myself up. I looked into the crown and saw a black shadow turning into a beautiful and black wearing creature , he looks humanoid but the black glowing eyes told me a different story , he kissed my cheek and he whispers : >> good night , Dan ! << and I fell asleep very fast , I slip out of my body and watch myself falling down the demons eyes glowed red as he looks up to me, before he jumps down to catch . He lied my Body down and hugged me, he says while looking at me, as I'm floating in the air : >> I hope you won't mind me being a guest ? << I don't know what he means by that but something in my heart tells me to nodd, so I nodd slightly.He makes a two fingers Salut before he vanished into my shell .

I open my eyes and looked around nothing has changed , except that I feel that I'm sharing my Body : >> Please Dan , I want to turn you into one of my kind , I want to turn you into a demon ! Please let me do it now ! << The voice of the beautiful demon tells me. I tell him : >> No, not yet be pashioned , I will let you once I'm ready and old enough ! << Before I walk through the darkness which I was suddenly afraid off , but I was even more afraid of the fact that I'll be changing into something uncntrollable in the future , a creature nobody will be able to controll, not even me ! I walked into my house and sat down infront of my Playstation and played an underwater-Level of Crash Bandicoot , before I went to sleep.