Chapter 4 : A

Dan's POV :

16 Years Old

I open my eyes and sigh, I had this dream again , this dream of a beautiful black haired stranger , with the most beautiful blue eyes imagenable , I can remember every second of it ; how who ever he was held me, while I was crying into his chest, I sigh again and allow myself to look at my surroundings, and a strong realisation hits me , I have to go to school !

I stand by my locker , just like ever morning when Simon comes around the corner and yells at me : >> Hey fag , how about , a little game of ' let's hit Daniel hard !' ?! << I flinch, but still stand there still >> Come on Dan , that guy means it , he wants to hurt you , I can see that he wishes death upon you ! Please let me into your mind , so you can defend yourself ! <<. >> And kill him or what ?! << I mumble to the Demon within me , whose name is Logan actually , but to all the other people it look like I'm talking to myself . >> Hey Faggot , now you arerather talking to yourself then me ! << Simon says and walks towards me , I flinch and try to figure out which would be the best way to escape , but there is none ! Simons „Friends" are everywhere ! So there is no other way then just waiting for the punches , great !

Simon comes closer and closer towards me and looks into my eyes , I avoid his Gaze and look at the floor , to show him that I was afraid and asked : >> Can you please leave me alone ? << .Simon and his friends lauughed >>First you disrespect me , and then you ask me to not teach you a lesson for that ?! << he asks me with a devilish grin on his face >> No Howell , that's not how it works ! << and he punches me into my gutts, I moan in pain and clutch my stomach as he his fist collides with the skin of my stomach and a sharp pain errupts from it I kick him and run to the boys restroom and wait till everybody was in class before I walk into the office of the headmisstress ,miss Finnigan . Ms Finnigan gasps and looks at me in total shock and asks : >> Who did that to you ? << >> Simon ! << I tell her while clutching my stomach even harder >>Hold on Dan sit down , I'll get ms Gillan ! << and she hurries out off her office while I sit down on the red leather couch (sofa).

>> Here we go Daniel! You are free to go ! << Ms Gillan tells me. I look at her horrified , and she nodds understanding and tells me to go home.

It's the evening after the final exam , I think that I have done well but I'm not to sure ...

It's 2 months after the final exam and I have an A that means that I can go to University !