Chapter 15 : Bonding

Phil'sPOV :

28years old :

Iwrapped my arms around him , leaving even less space between us thenbefore and kissed his lips harshly , him kissing back with a sweetmoan from the back of his throat and I could feel a part of my ownoriginal soul leaving me and going into his body as I bit down veryhard on his lower lip and sucking blood from it.

Weboth shiver as he bites my lip and drinks my sweet sweet blood a partof his soul flies inside me, filling me with warmth.

Webrake the kiss, looking at each other for reassurance , bothanswering the others gaze with a smile as we take each others knifeand cut our chests open . Not a single droplet of blood leaves theothers chest as Dan takes his heart into his hand and I take mine andwe gently place it into the chest off the other person we both take adeep breath and our chests close leaving behind not a single scar.

Weboth whine in hunger for each other as we feel the others heartbeating in our chests and we tear each others shirts off brutaly andwe walk to the bed while stripping each others clothes off , tearingevery single article of clothing apart. We throw each other on thebed and then look at each other I ask him telepathicly : shall Itake you or do you wanna take me ? He tilts his head andsends/says back : take me ! I want to remember how good it feelslike for all iternaty and finish with my past ! I kissed himlovingly but I want you to do me one day too ! I say to himtelepathicly while laying us down I promise ! He moans into myhead over our telepathic channel. What are you waiting for is ittoo late ? Dan whines in panic before a wave of heat crashs downon us and I couldn't stand our distance anymore and enter him all theway making both of us moan out loud give it to me ! Dan moanedin my head and looks at me begging as I wait for him to adjust. Istart to pound inside him, earning a shower of beautiful low moansand a loud Phil please don't stop ! In my head. Trust me Iwas not planning to ! I moaned back into his head and he startsto move his hips back , meeting my hips as I thrust into him roughly, but I still try to make it loving and somehow a little bit moregentle. I search for his prostate and Dan aks me What are youdoing ? Confused ooh !oh that's what you are doing ! Iswhat he says/moans when I hit it . I massage against it with my Dick, circulating my hips in one direction.After a while of doing this Ican feel that I start to get close and know that Dan is too. We bothbite into each others right arm , reaching our high.

AsI try to pull out of him he asks me Please Phil can you stayinside ? I don't know what difference it would make if I pull outor not so I ask him Why ? He answers me whining Because itmakes me feel vulerable and so fragile , you don't even want toimagine ! Thats sounds really painful and I decide to stay whereI am right now and to hold him close.

Aftera while Dan turns us around and lifts himself of me , slightlywincing and lays down besides me , smiling at me and my heart , orDan's former heart flutters in my chest and I tell him You knowwhat ? Demons can't fall in love with humans and demons don't have aheart until they find their mate ?He asks : Really ? Andadds : that explains alot of the stuff that has happened lately!Seems like he is putting 2 and 2 together. He exclaims : Wow! No wonder you were of the hook , this is really much to realise andto take in one day !

Welie in each others arms as we fall asleep in his bed and dream aboutour future...