Chapter 14 : Realisation

DAN'SPOV :

24years old :

Phil'squestion lets me think back to that time when I had just turned 18and was finally able to go places, how my girlfriend called me crazybecause I used to cut just to see blood and when she threw a shoe atme and broke up with me when she found out that I was bi. She was mythird girlfriend that went through that drama with me , all because Iwas bi. Since then I thought I should concentrate on guys , but therewas no bisexual or gay hottie around in the town where I used to livebefore I moved to Manchester. Which led me to go to the next biggertown and went to the next best gay bar and got drunk and get in bedwith other guys or giving guys b-jobs in bathroom stalls.

Itell Phil and start to cry into Phil's arms and I can't stopapologising , he just listens and holds me and asks me when mytearstream slows down >> Why are you apologising to me Dan ?<<. I answer him sobbing >> because I regret that timeso much , I just searched a way to drown out that demon-voice in myhead and lost myself, and I love you and hate to tell you thesethings about myself ! <<

Phil'sPOV :

Myheart starts beating faster as I listen to his story about his pastand I just want to cry with him , but I try to stay strong for himand don't.When he apologises , I feel puzzleed , why is heapologising to me, so I ask him why and he answers >> because Iregret this time so much , I just searched a way to drown out thatdemon-voice in my head and lost myself, and I love you and hate totell you these things about myself ! << .

Heloves me ? He's bi ? Those two questions are ghosting around inmy head and things puzzle together , my theory from before was onlyhalf right , yes , he used to be posessed , but we are not soulsiblings , he isn't a soul-demon , he is a blood demon ! And ourknifes make the word Bloodslitter together , he turned into ademon and my heart suddenly started to beat for him , and I knew it ,didn't want to admit it to myself what happened to my heart 2 hoursago , it came back , it started to beat and when he touched my bladehis heart wanted him to change as fast as he could , so he could bewith me , but it didn't make it fully , because Dan needed to kill tocomplete his turning process , that's why he suddenly wanted to killsomeone so badly. He used to refuse it , that's why he became afuckboy , I changed that, I changed him ! I am his reason to finallygive in and I helped him get rid of that shit voice in his head thattreated him so bad !

Thatrealisation hits me hard I stand up and trip over my feet, I stumbleagainst the wall and lean against it panting in shock , he looks atme worried and asked me >> Phil , are you alright ? <<.>> Y-ye N-n-no ! << I stuttered and I start to explainmy theory to him mumbling in not understandable language. >>could you maybe speak up a bit ? << Dan asks even more worriedthen before. I tell him >> the events that happened today andtonight only have one conclusion , Dan I love you too , we are mates! <<. >> You mean as in lovers for iternaty ? << heasks me astounded >> Yes !<< I shouted into the aircrying . >> But why are you crying then Phil ? << he asksme smiling with teary eyes >> because I need you Dan , pleasehold me ! << I cry suffering from him being so far away fromme.

Danstands upo from his bed and walked up to me , embracing me as hard ashe could >> Do you won't us to complete the bonding ? <<he whispers into my ear >> Yes ! << I whisper back. Danwipe my tears away and kissed my temple and nods.