Chapter 1 : LIGHT!

PHIL'S POV :

5 Years old:

It is completly dark in my room and I'm a little bit afraid , afraid of the monster under my bed ! It lies there every night , trying to scare me , trying to be around me and whispering dark things to me , I try to distract myself from the thoughts about the monster during day with washing my teddybear in the washing mashine. I don't know why but I can just spend hours and hours infront of the washing mashine watching my teddybear drown. It is very interresting to me how the teddy seems to get heavier and sinks into the bubble-bathy water.

Mom read the whole book of flat Stan to me again , I could hear the story a million times a day.I lie in bed waiting for any kind of noise , just incase the monster will be visiting ! I cringe at this thought it'll make the walls shake again , it will turn itself into a horse or into a spider with long and thin, spindley legs I gasp and turn white , or even worse it will give me pictures of the deep sea into my head !

>> Phiiiil! << A deep and smokey voice calles me from across the room. >>Wh-What ? << I ask back shivering and clacking my teeth together in fear . >> Boo ! <<the voice makes and red eyes begin to glow from across my bed I scream >> Oh my God ! << filled with terror and dive under my purple blanket. >> Please Philip , let us be friends! << the deep voice beggs me , I looked at where the red eyes are andd I whisper very insecure : >> Why ? << the monster which suddenly seems to be a rather nice monster thinks for a while and answers me : >> Because you will turn into a demon just like me, and not into an evil angel, those angels pretend that they are goodies , but they are baddies and they are very rude to my kind , they are forcing us to go into sunlight , they want us to be seen by your kind ! << he explains to me very seriously , I giggle and say : >> If every demon is as nice as you why should they do that ?! << he shrugges without knowing an answer and he snuggles up to me and I fall asleep in his arms , while I'm falling asleep he explains to me whispering : >> You are a wonderful little boy and you have something heavenly about you , and your first word was light ! Normally an angel would be now lying next to you , because your first word had something to do with heaven, but I took her place , so you could become special ! << I yawn and blink one last time before I fall asleep.