Chapter 16 : Christmas

Phil'sPOV :

28years old :

Itis christmas and I'm planning on making a video about anime , but Idon't know how to make it.It is one week away now that crunchyrollhad contacted me and asked me if I wanted them to sponsor one of myvideos , I of coursehad to agree , because I love this website and Iuse it daily with Dan to watch anime in the morning.

Itsomehow bothers me thta me and Dan have to keep it a secret that weare demons and mates , in the eyes of human-people in a relationship,but it has it's good reason : relationships should be kept away fromyour job, even though youtube is a passion of me and Dan hadencountered a lot of Homophobia in the past.

Idecide to film the video after Chrismas so I can tell my subscribersabout my christmas at home and show them my presents that I haverecieved.

Isigh as I dip out of my thoughts and pay the taxi driver and went tothe right platform.

Mytrain arrives and I go on it, pluging my headphones into my ears. DanI'm going to miss you !

Ithink about the anime I could suggest my subscribers as I stare outthe window , watching as the city of london with all of it's shopsand streets , cars and people fly past me and I take out my phone andstart to write down the best ones.

LeTimeskip ...

>>Mom, I miss Dan ! << I whined while lying in bed with a somecookies and lactose free milk. Mom just chuckles and says >>but you'll see him in two days Phillip ! << I nodd and say >>you're right ! << because that is the wisest thing you can sayto your mom if she tells you something and she walks out of the roomand I turn my computer on , plug my new Shark-slippers in and go ontumblr I like and repost some things and update my feed , before I goto twitter , updating my status.

Myphone buzzes and I pick it up to look who wrote me and it was PJwishing me happy christmas , I look back at my mac and Dan hastweeted me Merry christmas . I smile as I receive lots of messages ofdifferent people around the world , people I know , people I met ,people I hope to meet and people I will ptrobably never meet.

LeTimeskip...

Ileave the Taxi and step back into our house, I hear the sink of thekitchen running and have an Idea what Dan might have been doingbefore , my theories turn out to be true as I see Dan wash hisprecious Blood with the stream of water that the sink provideshim. He turns to me , his eyes still black >> and how was yourtrip to your family love ? << >> pretty relaxing ! <<I say happily >> but no one to kill though ... << westare at each other befor we kiss and I ask him >> how waschristmas with yout family ? << >> as always , not veryeventful and I really enjoyed your present ! << he said with asmirk and winks , showing me the blood red dildo that I gave him forchristmas >> I love the blobfish you gave me ! << Iwhisper into his ear while we hold each other >> It's such aninnocent thing to give to someone ! << >> well, somepeople think that you are an innocent pure soul ! << Hechuckles smiling at me his sexy half smile >> Well << Iask him >> do you think they are right ? << smirkingdangerously >> No! << Is the only word that flows out ofhis precious mouth.

Welie down on the couch and dan asks me How come we can comunicatetelepathicly ? I answer him Because our souls are connectedthrough the heart-exchange. We smile at each other and rememberour bonding that has happened half a year ago It's a cool thingthat we can do that isn't it ? He asks smiling at me. Definately! I answer him and kiss his lips again.