Chapter 17 : America

Dan'sPOV :

24years old :

Weare going to america soon ! We will be doing a tour all over theunited states and me and Phil have already filmed the announcementvideo. I'm very excited to meet our subscribers and I can't waituntil we are in our tour-bus. Louise , the lucky girl, has wi-fi onher tour-bus. But we , we have none ! Ugh , it will be so boring whenPhil is asleep !

Iput the last pieces of clothing into my suitcase, most of my clothesstill being black and the rest of them being white.I grab a backpackand put my bameboy and my 3DS in it , together with Pokemon Omegarubyand my Mac , I put some marshmallows into my backpack aswell , hopingPhil won't find out about them.

AfterI'm finished with packing Phil shouts >> Dan are you done ? <<I shout back >> yes ! << and he shouts back >> metoo ! << .

Wewatch a movie together and fall asleep on the couch , we wake up inthe middle of the night and go into our beds.

Atthe next morning I hear someone pounding against our door , I open ithalf asleep and a breathless Phil slaps me, to wake me up and shoouts>> Dan you sleepyhead , our cabbie is here ! << we grabour suitcases and run to the taxi and climb into the backseat.

Philhas the great Idea to make out , but i denie it because he slapped meand shouted at me.

Iwant to pay him back , and I have an idea how, but I scratch it , Iwanna proove him that I love him more then myself , so I set aside mypride , but I still want him to apologize to me.