I

Percy's POV

I hate school. At Camp Half-Blood, I'm a brave hero. At school, I'm the loser everyone hates. That's why I'm glad that they built Demigod High. 

But boy, was I wrong.

My girlfriend Annabeth is heading down the hallway towards me now. 

"Hey Seaweed Brain." She greets me. 

"Hi, Wise Girl." I give her a kiss. 

We walk down to the cafeteria for lunch. Another thing to add on my top ten list of things I hate about school: cafeteria food. 

I love the food at Camp Half-Blood. It's great. Food here at Demigod High is gross.

I order a cheeseburger, the only almost good food on the menu. And I get a coke. Sadly, it's not blue.

"Percy. Did you finish the Greek homework?" Annabeth asks.

"There's Greek homework?" It's not a surprise that I don't know about it. Half the time, Annabeth lets me cheat off her. The other half of the time, I don't even bother looking at it.

Annabeth rolls her eyes.

"When will you ever learn to do your homework by yourself?"

"Why should I, when I have you?" 

She punches me on my arm. But I'm used to it. I don't complain.

"Do your homework for once. I'm not helping you anymore." She orders.

I pout. "Fine. I'll see if Jason is nice enough to help." 

"You're hopeless."

Before I can argue with her (which BTW, is NOT a good idea), my other friends come over: Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, and Calypso. That's right. Calypso.

A silent thanks to them for saving me from my sort-of debate with Annabeth. She always wins, after all.