XII

Annabeth's POV

It's Friday, the last day of the week for school. Percy and I planned a great weekend together at the beach, hanging out and having fun. Just the two of us.

"Hey, Percy. Are you ready to go? I packed everything." I say to him after the last period of school ends.

"I'm all set." 

"Great, let's go."

I quickly give him a kiss and we head off. We choose the best spot when we arrived at the beach. There's a great view of the water, the sky, everything.

As we settle down, he puts an arm around me.

"Aren't you glad to be away from the drama?" He asks.

"Of course, Seaweed Brain. I've had enough drama for a lifetime already." 

We lie down and watch the amazing sunset over the horizon. I spread out our sleeping bags right where we are and we spend the rest of the night talking about our lives.

When it's about 11:00 p.m. (it says on my watch), I close my eyes.

I am about to drift off to sleep when I hear Percy murmur in my ear.

"I love you, Wise Girl."

I wish I could tell him the same thing right then, but I am far away, lost in a world of my dreams.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was such a short chapter!

I just wanted to write about a time when they actually had time to relax.

More later ^_^