XX

Sorry for the wait! Here's part three; I decided to change it and now it's in Reyna's POV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reyna's POV

This may sound a bit strange to you, but sometimes I wish that I wasn't praetor. I look at the other demigods who don't have such huge responsibilities, and I think, they're so lucky to have time off from school. Because I don't.

Thankfully, Frank must've noticed that I was tired, really tired, so he let me take the night off. Words can't express how grateful I was.

I decide to walk along New Rome. Nostalgic feelings rush through me as I walk down the streets of my city. 

I walk down to the beach, when the sun starts to set. I thought that I was alone at first, until I saw silhouettes of two people. I frown for a second, and take a closer look. 

It's Edward and Maya.

Were they dating?

A thousand questions flood my head and I rush towards them, until I think about it and stop. 

Instead, I stand there where I am, letting the wind blow in my hair. I breathe in the salty sea air.

Edward is a good member of the Senate. Very organized and efficient, and always coming up with new ideas. Maya, as I can tell, is very gentle and calm. I think that they're perfect for each other.

I stay there for a long time, and so do Maya and Edward. The sky begins to turn dark, and stars come out. They shine more bright than ever.

To me, it represents a new beginning. New demigods, new relationships, and new quests. 

It couldn't be any better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Can we get this book to 20k reads and 1000 likes?

Also, thx to those who followed me on Instagram, I'll dedicate a certain part of this book to you. 

<3, The Queen of Procrastionation