XXII (Finale)

In the heart of New Rome, demigods gather around to celebrate their graduation at the final dance of the year.

This year was filled with memories. The seven demigods, the heroes of Olympus, made so many new friends and went through so much. 

The two amazingly strong praetors give speeches on everyone's achievements and hard work. 

"We just wanted to say thank you. Thank you to all of you who have given endless support and love to each other. To all of you who have demonstrated leadership beyond our expectations. To all of you, honestly, for just being who you are." Reyna says. "As we all head our separate ways, I hope to keep in touch with all of you in the future. Most of you will attend Demigod University, and I'm looking forward to seeing you there. For those of you who will not, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you will do. Greeks and Romans have now united as one, and I intend to keep it that way forever."

Cheers erupt from the crowd and the dance officially begins. 

While the rest of the demigods start to dance, Edward and Maya find a quiet place to sit and talk.

"I just want to thank you, especially." Maya starts, her voice breaking slightly. Edward did so much for her. Thanking him was the least she could do. "For everything you've given me. For being a huge part of my life, and a part that I certainly couldn't live without. I love you. And I don't want to make it so all-of-a-sudden, but I want you to be mine."

Edward smiles a half smile and leans in to whisper in her ear.

"Say that last part again." 

Maya takes his hand in hers, looks into his eyes, and says with absolute certainty:

"I want you to be mine. Will you?" 

Edward wraps his arms around her and gives her a kiss on her delicate hands. Maya takes that as a yes.

"Gosh, I love you so much." He lowers his voice again.

"I love you more." Maya smile widens into a huge grin.

"I love you the most."

"Impossible."

"Forever?"

"And always."

Bright stars begin to appear one at a time in the deep and dark night sky in the gladness of their reunion.

***

 Omg guys this book is finished!

I'm not going to say a lot in this, as I am going to write another author's note as an official thank you.

I cannot believe this! Ilysm!

Please comment down below some questions you want answered from me, and leave a message on my profile about your opinion on this book.

Thank you, loves, for all your support.

Forever Fangirling,

A Perfect Imperfectionist