Never been kissed

At this point, everybody left. Evan was getting really wasted and his truth or dares, mostly dares were getting out of hand. The only ones who remained were me, Zoe, Bryce, Ryan, Liam, and that other girl.

Zoe and Bryce were still eating each other's faces and the other girl ,whose name I still don't know, moved closer to the me and Liam. It was just the four of us playing now.

" Liam, what do you think about Adeline?"

Evan looked at him before turning towards me. I was breathing too hard at this point. I couldn't control it. I heard Liam swallow hard.

It was awkward.

I knew he didn't feel the same way.

What if he noticed my stares and told his friends that I'm some kind of freak that is in love with him. I was prepare to hear the worst when the girl spoke up.

A soft sigh escaped my mouth.

It was silent for too long.

"How about Evan gets a dare for once." She said as she motioned for him to come closer.

"You know I don't back down from a dare, huh Liam?" He seemed to be genuinely proud of himself.

What an idiot.

"Okay well since you're so proud of yourself , I dare you to strip down completely and run around the entire house butt naked." She laughed as he raised his eyebrows.

"Challenge accepted. " Evan quickly unfastened his jeans in a single motion and lifted his shirt up.

He looked at me.

Ugh why do I stare too much.

He kept his eyes on me and flashed me a flirty smile. He quickly glanced at Liam.

Okay, stop looking at him.

Then he looked back at me, he pulled at his waistband. Of course he was wearing a pair of black Calvin Klein briefs.

His..oh gosh.

He was growing down there.

Okay abort.

Abort your eyes.

I looked away before he pulled down his boxers. My eyes met Liam's.

He was looking at me.

I couldn't read his face.

I heard a door slam and a bunch of people laughing. I can't believe he actually walked out the door..naked.

Now there was an awkward silence between all three of us. Liam, me and the girl.

"Well...can't believe he did that. " she laughed.

"I'm Ember." She smiled, revealing pearly white teeth.

"I'm Liam." He returned the smile. God, he looked like an angel.

I played with my hands, no amount of alcohol can cure my awkwardness. Their eyes fell on mine.

"I'm umm..uh.." Why couldn't I just say my name.

Wtf I forgot my name.

My head is pounding.

I forgot my name.

"Her name is Adeline." Liam told Ember.

I never liked my name but it sounded perfect coming out of his mouth.

Wait.....he knows my name.

Suddenly, Evan came back in the room with his hand covering his bulge. I've never been so happy to see him before.

"Okay now you."'he pointed at me.

"I dare you to give me a blowjob now." He laughed. I can tell he had a couple more shots.

"What." I couldn't think clearly. Did he just say that?

"If not then you have to either take off your top..ohhh I forgot you're wearing a dress. "

My face was heating up. I was gonna be stripped down to just my bra and underwear.

And Liam is here.

I don't even know what kind of underwear I'm wearing.

Do they even match ?

"Okay , we had enough ." Liam's voice made me jump. He seemed irritated yet he didn't lose his cool.

"No Liam, she has to either strip down or suck my dick. You gave her a pass already."

What was I doing.

I was just sitting there, frozen.

Too many things were happening all at once.

Before I knew it Evan was right in front of me. I could hear Liam yelling at him but I couldn't understand him.

The room was spinning.

The door flung open.

"Do it, it's your dar-." Evan smiled at me before he was interrupted.

"What the fuckk Adeline. What were you about to do? You haven't even had your first kiss and now you're blowing this guy?"

I turned back to look at Zoe who had all her weight on Bryce.

Evan started laughing.

"You haven't had your first kiss. Oh that's sweet. Are we in second grade?"

My eyes began to water but I forced myself not to cry. As much as I hated Zoe right now, I knew she was drunk and didn't know what the hell she was saying.

"I can take your kiss virginity. " Evan egged on and leaned into my face until he was a couple inches away.

He aggressively took hold of my hair. I didn't want this. I wanted to have my first kiss but not by him. Not like this. Before he was able to press his lips on mine, he was pulled back and pinned to the floor.

I searched for my savior.

Liam.

It was Liam.

He looked at me. His eyes filled with guilt for taking too long to do something.

He opened his mouth to say something but I couldn't bare to be there anymore. I ran out of there and pushed pass Zoe, hearing Evan yell profanities at Liam and laugh about my "virginity situation".

DAMNN being drunk made me so sensitive.