Trouble

*this is not how I pictured Adeline to look like but the picture fits this chapter btw no I'm not picking a cast because I feel like that ruins it.

12:00am
Baby Cakes💛: hey angel. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 😜🎉🎉🎈🎈🎁🎂👼🏼

Adeline: Awww. You remembered. Thank you babe XO ❤️

Baby Cakes💛: well we have been dating for five months now. How could I forget?

Baby Cakes 💛: so I have a whole day planned for us. So get some rest babe and I'll pick you up at 10 in the morning.

Adeline: you didn't have to Liam! Im okay with just staying in and watching Netflix and food...lots and lots of food. 😬😬😬pleaseee

Baby Cakes💛: Nopeee...we're going out. Ps. There's food involved you little 🐷

Baby Cakes 💛: couldn't forget about that :)

Adeline: how did I get so lucky? ❤️

Baby Cakes 💛: hmm...I wonder that myself. you are lucky to have me. 😉I'll text you when I'm on my way.

Baby Cakes 💛: you better be ready babe

Adeline: I will and thanks for the flowers. They're beautiful Liam:) I love them.

Baby Cakes 💛: what flowers? I bought you flowers but I haven't given them to you yet hahah.
Baby Cakes💛: Who told you I bought you flowers?

Adeline: they're probably from my dad or my mom.

Baby Cakes 💛: unless you're cheating on me?

Adeline: what? No. of course not.

Adeline: why would you think that Liam?

Adeline: I would never do anything like that to you.

Baby Cakes💛: I was just joking Adeline.

Adeline: you know I wouldn't, right?

Baby Cakes💛: I know you wouldn't hurt me.

Adeline: okay good because I wouldn't.

Baby Cakes 💛: I know. It was just a joke. If I knew you would react like that, I wouldn't have made a joke about it.

Baby Cakes 💛: is everything okay?

Adeline: no, everything is peachy fine.

Adeline: how are you doing ?

Baby Cakes 💛: I'm fine. Are you sure you're okay. You're acting weird...

Adeline: no seriously I'm fine but how are you really? I want to know.

Adeline: please don't lie to me Liam.

(Change contact name from Baby Cakes💛 to Babe💛)

Babe 💛: I said everything is fine. Drop it okay.