Should've Been

(Knock)
Ugh what now? My head was throbbing too much to even think about what just happened. Did I really have my first kiss with a girl ?

With Ember?

I didn't know what to think. Today was a first for everything.

My first drink...my first kiss.

Tomorrow will be my first hangover.

Oh great!

Well at least I could say I kissed someone.
I'll just lie about the with "who" part.

It's just a little white lie.

Nobody would ever know.

(Knock)
"Are you okay?" A concerned voice behind the door caught my attention. That sweet voice belonging to non other than Liam.

"I'm..ummm.. I'm fine." I stuttered.

"Can you open the door."

I looked back at my reflection. I couldn't let Liam see me like this? I looked like a complete mess. I didn't even recognize myself. My eyes were red and puffy.

Man I am so dramatic.

"Please."

I quickly ran my fingers through my hair,desperately trying to hide my hickey. I wiped my tears away as I reached for the doorknob.

I opened the door to see a distraught Liam. He really did look concern.

He was worried about me.

But, why would he?

"Oh hey, I didn't think you were going to open the door. " he half smiled as he looked me over.

His smile disappeared as his eyes fell to the floor.

Oh God. I know I look like a mess but do I look that hideous?

"Do you want me to take you home? My car is out in the front?" His eyes returned back to mine.

I felt my face heat up.

Stop, don't be awkward.

"I can't, Zoe is taking me home." Why did I say that? I hate myself. When Liam freaking Jones asks to give you a ride, you don't say no.

"Umm.. Zoe left already. I talked to her and she said it was fine so no buts , I'm taking you home. "He reached for my arm and gently pulled me out of the bathroom.

Was this all a dream?

oh gosh ..he talked to Zoe.

Who knows what her drunken ass told Liam.

He draped my arm around his shoulder as he guided me through the crowd of drunk people. I forgot how to walk.

I was walking like I had two left feet.

Could I embarrass myself anymore today?

Liam let out a soft chuckle as I trip over my own feet. We reached his front porch when he turned towards me and picked me up bridal style.