Connor x Reader (Prankser Pair)

You giggled, taking a bite of a strawberry in the felid. You looked over at your boyfriend whom was sitting on his knees setting up a trap for the Demeter children.

The prank was that you guys both found a big patch of strawberries in the felid that were ripe and readied to be picked, Travis would dig a hole and hide it as another patch of land in the field.

You were on watch duty. Whom you hated because watch duty was boring in your opinion, mostly all the time, nobody ever came round and you were stuck sitting in a tree for hours.

You had a hat slightly resting over your head as you hummed quietly, being a child of Apollo, music infested your life like a outbreak of plague.

You had to admit, the main reason you were participating in this prank was ever since Meg Mccaffrey, you had a slight dislike for children of Demeter, okay more than a slight dislike.

But that wasn't important.

Maybe a little, in your opinion but you didn't like talking about it, it was a bittersweet memory, since Katie use to be your best friend.

And then the fight happened.

This made you sigh, not even Connor could help you, and he was your other half of the appropriate name of Prankster Pair the camp gave you both.

You placed the hat upon your head and glanced down "almost done Conner?" You asked irritatedly. You had been sitting there for three hours already.

"Nearly" he mumbled, but he said that the other hour as well. You had a feeling we weren't 'nearly' done. You'd probably have to sit there for another two or so hours.

Oh how exhilarating.

You groaned in reply and laid down in the tree, trying to get comfortable even thought the tree was insanely uncomfortable.

After five minutes I asked "Connor are you almost done. I'm getting damn bored" I complained.

Connor sighed "almost" he mumbled, yet he seemed distracted.

I glanced down, he was delicately placing dirt that was supported up by sticks over the hole. Maybe he did mean 'nearly' when he said it.

I smiled and watched him quietly.

It took another ten minutes before he was done. I swung from the tree and landed on the ground.

"Now let's go hide" I told him.

"Gladly" Connor said, taking my hand and walking to a bush to hide with me.

It took another few minutes when we heard snaps and a loud thud and the angered voice of Katie.

"STOLLS!" she yelled. That's when we ran away giggling.