Family.

Enzo's POV:

After running the ropes with Bill for a bit we decided to go up to Dakota's friend Emily to ask if her and Dakota wanted to go out with us tonight. But before we got the chance to go up to her she was already walking towards us. We kind of met each other in the middle of the performance center and that is where Emily looked like she was going to tell us something but I looked at her and said "Shhh...I want to ask you something ok?" She nodded her head then I said "I need you to convince Dakota to come out with me and Billy Big Shoes over here." She busted out into laughter and said in between laughs "Sure...meet...us...at....the...hotel...at 9." then Bill turned to me and said "Really? Billy Big Shoes?" I replied "Yeah sounds good right? Got it from a couple of other dudes." He looked at me and playful shoved me and said "Yeah Zo that sounds great." Then I looked at Cass and said "You hungry?" he nodded and then said "What do you think we should get Big Guy?" He looks at me and says " Wanna go to Texas Roadhouse and we can get some steaks?" I said "You read my mind brotha. You read my mind." We get to Texas Roadhouse and all we see is flocks of people staring at us well who wouldn't we are pretty damn sexy if I do say so myself. Cass and I shared a laugh then went into the restaurant and we sat down and then our waiter came over and said "What can I get for you too gentleman?" Then Cass ordered a T-Bone Steak medium rare with some potatoes and a beer, I ordered the same thing but the steak has to be well done with some cole slaw and a beer. We finally got done eating around 6 or 7 and then decided to go back to the hotel to just relax and wait for nine to roll around. 

Dakota's POV:

After Emily and I ran the ropes till 5-5:30. She finally decided to tell me that we have plans tonight we are going out tonight at 9 with Eric and Bill, I looked at her like she was insane and I said "Why would you make those plans and then not tell me until now?!" Emily said "I knew that you would completely reject the idea so chill out and get over it!" Em was right I just needed to calm down because even though I didn't know Eric that doesn't mean that we can't get to know each other right? Then Emily and I went back to the hotel where I would be staying with her because Duh..we are best friends and best friends never let one another sleep alone. When we got back t the hotel Emily had already had pizza ordered to the room our favorite kind to pepperoni and sausage she knew me so well and I was so lucky to have a friend like her. After we ate and turned on some One Tree Hill we hear a knock at the door I told Em that I would get it and when I opened the door I see Eric and Bill. They both cleaned up pretty nice I invited them in and that is when Emily suggested we just stay in and have a movie night just the 4 of us. We all agreed to it and then about an hour into the movie Eric and Emily were literally stripping each other with their eyes while me and bill sat on the couch cuddled up because Eric and Emily obviously wanted to be alone together. After Emily and my brother were basically fucking one another with their eyes I decided to ask Eric about life but he ignored me because he too focused on Emily and then something really weird happened.