Fix.

Dakota's POV: After a couple of hours just snuggling in bed I turned over made eye contact with Bill and asked him "What do you see in me?" He never stopped the eye contact and then responded "Honestly, when we first met I felt this connection between us like we were met for each other, like I looked at you and I felt like we knew each other forever. Why? What's going through that pretty little head of yours?" I sat up and said "I felt the same way when I saw you Bill. But while we were snuggling I just kind of thought about where this was going and wanted to know what you thought. I know that you aren't like any other guy that I have been with you are genuine, sweet, caring and most of all loving but I feel like we are just stuck." After I said that we just stared at each other for what seemed like a life time then Bill got up pulled me out of bed and said "Lets go to the mall. Lets just spend the whole day together talking and walking around ok?" I nodded then we both got dressed and headed out to explore the world but most importantly each other. Once we left the hotel we made our way to the car so we didn't have to spend the day walking to the nearest mall which is probably 10 miles away, when we got to the car I threw my keys to Bill and then got into the passenger seat. Once he entered the car he asked me "Why didn't you want to drive?" I shrugged then replied "Thought you might wanna drive." He shrugged then put the keys in the ignition and we were on our way, while we driving I asked Bill "What was life for you growing up?" He replied "Well I was born and raised in Queens. While I was in high school, I was a peer tutor and a homeless shelter volunteer, I also played basketball. I got a scholarship to New York University where I studied pre-med but then decided to study economics instead after I graduated I ran a ticket brokerage company for a while, after that I decided to pursue pro wrestling and after awhile in F.C.W I got the call from WWE and here I am." I took a minute to process what he told me but before I could reply we were already at the mall has he pulled into the parking space I said "Wow. You are a pretty great guy Bill." He smiled at me and then said "I just like to help people. Its who I am tell me about you pretty lady." I unbuckled my seat belt got out of the car and when we met at the trunk of my rental, I said "Well I grew up in New Jersey. Now while I was in high school I was one of those troubled kids, the ones that fuck shit up all the time and it had nothing to do with my family and how I was raised I was just one of those kids that did not like authority." He bursted out into laughter and I said "What is so funny?" He said "I never saw you has one of the people that didn't like authority. You are a goody two shoes now that is what is so funny." I playfully punched his arm and then we made our way into the mall once we walked through the doors he looked at me and said "Where do you want to go first?" I shrugged then replied "Wanna go to F.Y.E?" He smiled which in his language meant yes. Once we got to F.Y.E we walked around and then I saw some Harry Potter Merchandise I ran over to it and like a kid asking there parents for something I shot around and said "Can we get it? Please." He laughed at me and then played along and said "Sure kid. Whatever you want." I smiled and then thought to myself "This man that I am with is exactly like me in every way." Then like the Grinch I felt my heart growing and then was snapped out of my thoughts by Bill putting his hand on my shoulder asking me if I am ok, I said "Yeah I was just thinking about how cute you are." He smiled then waffled our hands and made our way up to the cashier paid for my cup and then walked to the food court, once we got there he said "Wanna grab a slice?" I chuckled at him and said "Sure babe." After we got our pizza we sat down ate our slices and then we just talked until I got a text from my mom that said "Hey D, just wanted to check in and see how you were doing." I picked up my phone and then texted my mom back and said "I am doing great mom. I found a great guy. I call you later. Love You." She replied a "K." I didn't reply after that because Bill looked at me and said "Who was that D?"  I told him that it was my mom and he did not ask anything after I said that. Then I asked "What would you think about meeting my mom?" He looked at me and then said "Whoa. You really want me to?" I nodded and said "Yeah she knows that your Eric's friend. She is also going to know you as my boyfriend. Is that okay?" He shook his head in agreement and then he looked at his watch and said "Babe. We have been here all day. Wanna go back to the hotel?" I said "Yeah. When we get there can we Netflix and chill?" Just like in F.Y.E he smiled at me and said "Sure kid." Then we walked out of the mall hand in hand and made our way back to the hotel. It took us about an hour to get back to the hotel but when we did and made it to our room, we both laid on the couch and before we could even turn on the T.V. we both passed out. 

A/N: What do you guys think about Big Cass's relationship with Dakota?

          Do you think that Dakota and Eric's mom will like Cass?

Love you Guys!  Did you like that this chapter was just in Dakota's POV? Should I do more chapters in one persons point of view? Let me know please. All of your comments help me so much!