Love Connection.

Dakota's POV:
It was seconds after I asked Eric about what his life was like but he ignored me and started to make out with one of my best friends in Emily. Bill and I were getting so uncomfortable that we decided to get up and leave the apartment so Em and Eric can have alone time. When we walked out the door Bill looked at his watch and asked "You wanna go see a movie?" I looked at him and blushed I said "Why do you wanna go to a movie with me?" Then he said "Kota I know we just met and all but I think your beautiful and I would love to get to know you better if you would allow me?" I looked at my feet because I didn't know what else to do but blush and I kicked a pretend rock then I looked up at Cass and said "Okay but what's Eric going to say about this?" He looked at me and replied "Right now I don't think he will be saying much."

Enzo's POV:
While we were just chilling watching Netflix at kota's apartment out of the corner of my eye I see her best friend Emily staring at me with a sly smirk on her face. I look at her and say "How you Doin'?" We just stared at each other for a while basically stripping each other with our eyes then Kota asks me a question but I don't hear it because im to busy looking into her best friends soul. Then the next thing I know Emily and I are passionately making out then I hear Cass say "Alright Zo I guess me and Kota are going to see movie." I didn't really listen but I knew that he would take could care of my little sister. After Kota and Cass left I asked Emily if she wanted to go to the bedroom she said "I don't think I can wait." Then she took her shirt off and all I see are her beautiful breasts bounce in front of my face and at this point I could care less where we were. After a couple of seconds of me staring at Emily's beautiful breasts I decided to take my shirt off to join her in being half naked and then we started kissing again I undid her bra and all her breasts were big and beautiful bouncing in front of my face and then I slid the pad of my thumb across her nipple and she let out a muffled moan. I said "I knew from the moment we met that we were met to be together." Then she kissed me from my lips all the down my chest then she gave me a cheeky grin and undid my belt buckle and my pants fell to a puddle at my feet. She said "I didn't know you were that happy to see me Enzo." I put my pointer finger against her lips and pinned her arms over her head and in one swift motion I ripped her shorts off her body and slid my fingers down her slits and she arched her hips back and said "Eric don't tease me." I looked at her and said "Tell me how much you want me." She said "Please Eric I need you inside me." I gave a very cheeky grin and said "Has you wish my lady." Then I slowly made my way inside her and I felt her toes curl and her hips arch back then she pressed her hand on my chest and said "Go a little slower. It hurts." I went slow and told her that the pain would soon subside then after a of slow strokes in and out of her tight wet pussy I asked "Does it still hurt my love?" She shook her head "No." Then mustered out "Go...Faster." I did as she said and I felt her walls clench around the length of my cock then I said "I am so close Emily where do you want me to cum?" She said "Where ever you want baby. But hold out until I cum ok?" I nodded in agreement then moments later she reached her apex and then I pulled out and came on her stomach but right then after I wet a washcloth and washed my load off of her then we kissed and I said "Bada boom realest couple in the room." She giggled then she asked "This is going to be more than sex got it?" Then I looked at her and said "Of course love let me text Cass and tell him to bring Kota back to our hotel room ok?" She cuddled up against my chest and nodded then fell fast asleep.

Cass's POV:
We were sitting in the movie theater then I feel my phone vibrate, and see that I got a text from Enzo saying "Cass take Dakota to our apartment. You know why." Then I replied "Got it Zo." Dakota asked me who texted and I told her that Emily and Eric had sex, so he wanted her to stay in our hotel room tonight just in case anything happens. She rolled her eyes then she said "So much for getting to know my brother." I put my head down in embarrassment not only for me but for Enzo as well then I said "We can go back to the hotel and just Netflix and chill if that's ok?" She agreed and then we headed back to the hotel, headed up to mine and Enzo's room. Then Dakota looked up at me and asked "Cass am I ever going to get to know my brother?" I sighed and replied "Give him sometime he will come around." Then we sat and watched Netflix until we feel asleep.