Damn

Emily's POV:
When I pulled in to the parking lot of that restaurant I got out of the car, and then went to look into Dakota's car to only see her and Cass doing the do in the car. I immediately thought to myself "This bitch... in a parking lot." I sucked my teeth and then knocked on the window and it seemed like I did in the nick of time because she was just on top of him making out there clothes werent off yet. I guess I jumped to conclusions but she turned her head and bugged her eyes fixed her self then rolled down the window and said "Emily what are you doing here?" I replied "Eric and I decided to spend a day to ourselves and I saw your car in the lot and the windows were foggy wanted to see if you were doing drugs or something else." She looked at me scoffed and then said "Em, I love that you were worried but you know I haven't smoked since you said that vince was giving me a shot in the business. But I am a grown ass woman ok?" I nodded and then said "Well since we are here do you want to go in the restaurant and eat? Or what?" She rolled up the window and talked with Bill for a sec then she opened the car door and said "We talked and agreed that we would go in and eat with y'all." Then we all walked into the restaurant together.

Dakota's POV:
After Bill and I left the performance center we went for a drive. But that didn't last long because Bill said "Kota pull over." Then I pulled over into a parking lot of a local diner and said "Bill whats wrong?" Then he started to kiss me and I pulled away then said "This is what you needed me to pull over for?" He nodded and then I shrugged and climbed over my seat to where I was sitting on his lap and then I looked deep into his eyes and said "This is what you wanted huh?" I saw the biggest smirk sneak across his face and then he nodded and said "You know we both wanted this." I laughed and then we started to heavily make out I could feel his presence in between my legs and then I hear this tapping on my window. I climbed off of Bill fixed myself then rolled down my window to find no one other than my best friend and my brother surrounding my car and while Eric decided to chat with bill, emily looked at me and said "Why are you doing the do in the parking lot?" I looked at her and said "Em I love that you worry about me but I am a grown ass woman who has needs." She said "I know that I just wanted to make sure you weren't smoking ok?" Then I said "Em I haven't smoked since you told me that vince was giving me a shot in the business. So chill." She nodded and then turned around then replied "Do you and Bill want to go into this diner and have lunch with Eric and I?" I rolled up my window and Bill rolled up his then I asked him if he wanted to because I didn't want to but if he did that would be fine because he is my man. He looked at me and said "Let's do it to get them off our backs ok?" I laughed then we both opened up our doors and got out then walked into the diner. While we were in the diner we ran into a friend of Eric's and he was cute had a thick Irish accent but he was nice he introduced himself he said "Hello ladies my name is Fergal Devitt but my friends here call me Finn Balor." I said "Nice to meet you Finn my name is Dakota and this is my friend Emily." We both hugged and then he asked me how we all met one another and I proceeded to tell him that I was Eric's sister. He was shocked but Emily and Finn could not take their eyes off of each other and then Eric interjected himself and asked Finn what he was doing here. He said "I was just training at the performance center wanted to get a bite to eat." Eric nodded but then he took Emily and kissed her passionately, we all stopped and looked at them Eric apologized then we went on to order our food we ate it took about an hour for all us to finish our food then we went on about our separate ways to spend the rest of today with our men. But then I heard Eric and Emily fighting about something very unsettling.