Riding The Wave.

Enzo's POV: While I was laying on the couch just thinking I heard my phone ringing I shot up to see who it was and it was Emily. I picked up the phone and say "What's Up?" She sounded pretty drunk and she was telling me how she made a huge mistake and how she wanted to get back together. I sighed and said "Em. You are so drunk." She replied "Drunk Person Sober Thoughts." Then I said "Just go sleep it off and then we can talk in the morning okay?" She said "Okay. Bye Zo." Then we hung up and then I looked over to Bill who was giving me those worried friend eyes and he asked "What's wrong?" Then I told him that Emily called and she was pretty wasted telling me that she was wrong and that she wanted to get back together and how even though she was wasted she said all she was saying were her sober thoughts in the first place and then I told her to sleep it off and then we hung up. Bill looked at me and said "Sorry Zo that must of been pretty rough on you." I just shrugged then I looked at the time and it was around 11 p.m. then I asked Bill if he wanted wanted to go to the gym to just blow off some steam, he nodded in agreement and then we made our way to the lobby walked out then made our way to the local gym and we worked out until about 2 a.m. then we made our way back to the hotel and I asked Cass if he wanted to get drunk and he said "Nah Zo. Lets just go back to our hotel room sleep and then we will talk tomorrow." I agreed then we went back went into our hotel room and into our rooms and then fell asleep.

~The Next Morning.~

Bill's POV: I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing I rubbed my eyes then I saw it was Dakota calling me, I picked it up and she said "Bill! Emily and I are at the performance center and she and Leah bumped into each other exchanged some nasty words and now they won't stop punching each other." I told Dakota that we would get down there as soon as possible it will all be okay, then I hung up and ran into Eric's room and said "Wake Up! Emily and Leah are at the performance center and they won't stop punching each other we got to go like now!" He got up and said "Alright get the car." Then he ran down to the lobby to the parking garage got the car and pulled up around to the front and then we peeled out of the hotel driveway and made our way to the performance center to stop this before the big guns come out and see this shit happening then they both would get into to some serious trouble. It did not really take long for us to get there and when we did we ran inside and saw Emily and Leah rolling on the floor pulling each others hair and punching each other. We pulled them apart but they were still trying to get to each other and that is when Paul came through the door and said "What the hell is going on?!" I tried to get Emily to stop but she wouldn't and she said "I am kicking this blonde bimbo's ass!" That is when Paul looked at her and said "Who the hell do you think your talking to Funk?" She didn't answer and that is when in the first time ever I heard the COO yell "In my office now. All of you!" That is when I knew that we were getting ourselves into a mess I don't think we could clean up even if we tried.