Promises.

Cass's POV: I knew I needed to get Enzo up somehow but no matter how hard I try he just won't no matter what I say he will not move. So I told Dakota to go to the hospital and that Zo and I will meet her there, she nodded and then I made my way to the apartment. Once I got there I saw that Zo had actually moved from his bed to the couch and once I saw him I said "Get up, we have to go." He said "No." So I walked up to the couch picked him up and said "Emily is in the hospital. She needs you, and another thing she is pregnant with your kid." After I said that he looked at me scared shitless, I said "I am saying nothing but the truth did you two fuck before she disappeared?" He stared blankly at me for a second and then he said "Yeah. But that was more like a goodbye fuck." I asked him if he wore a condom and he shook his head no, so that is when I whacked him upside the head and said "Come on Eric!" He said "What do you expect from me I was caught up in the moment." Then I joked with him and said "I guess your pullout game is not that strong then right Zo?" We both laughed and then he looked at me and said "Why is Emily in the hospital?" I told him that some asshole hit her with his car and Dakota was her emergency contact so when she arrived Kota was the first person she called when she regained consciousness, he looked worried but I told him that Dakota is already on her way up to the hospital and she told me that she would call if anything bad happened. He seemed relieved when I told him Dakota had her and for the rest of the car ride up to the hospital he was silent, it took about an hour to get to the hospital but once we did Enzo basically jumped out of the fucking car and ran into the E.R. but he ran into Dakota before the doors opened. When that happened he said "Your just getting here?" she said "No Eric I got here twenty minutes ago I came out for some fresh air." He was worried for a second but after Dakota reassured him that Em was okay we all walked in together and saw Emily laying in the hospital bed, once Eric saw her he ran up to her and said "Where have you been?!" Emily looked at him and said "I needed to get away. After Dakota told me that I needed to choose between you and Fergal, I needed to leave to clear my head. But after our amazing night I realized something Eric Arndt I love you and I will give up everything to be with you." After that Dakota and I took that as our cue to leave them to be by themselves and that is what we did we walked out of Emily's hospital room and sat in the waiting room and we just talked. 

Eric's POV: Once I saw Emily laying in the hospital absolute anger washed over me, but I loved her so the only thing that came out of my mouth was "Where have you been?!" Then she said "I needed to get away. After Dakota told me that I needed to choose between you and Fergal, I needed to leave to clear my head. But after our amazing night I realized something Eric Arndt I love you and I will give up everything to be with you." Cass and Dakota left the room and then I looked at Emily and said "I love you too. You are sure you are pregnant?" She looked at me then said "100% the doctor told me himself." After that I smiled and said "Come back home with me. I will take care of you and the baby." She smiled and said "I love you." I climbed in to the hospital bed with her we cuddled and all I thought about was "Damn. I am gonna be a dad." After a while Dakota and Cass came back in and they said "You guys ok?" We looked at them and said "Yeah." After a while of the four of us talking Dr. Hunt came in and said "Other than some broken ribs, a broken leg you and the baby are in expectional health you are going to need to come in 6 weeks for Dr. Torres to check up on your leg and I will un-wrap your ribs. Okay?" Emily said "Thank you Owen I appreciate you see soon." He nodded then said "We are gonna keep here for a couple days just to watch over you." I said "Can I stay here with her?" Owen said "Yes of course." I thanked him and with that Cass and Dakota left and Emily and I laid in bed and drifted off to sleep.