Guests

"Son, your mother is leaving us." The King sighed heavily. "Mother is leaving?" Taurus squeaked. "Unfortunately, she found another person." He massaged his head.

"But I have found a new woman, one that won't betray me!" He slammed his fist into the arm of the throne. Ten year old Taurus was very confused. "My new queen has a daughter, her name is Libra and she will be your sister." He glanced at Taurus.

"I'm gonna have a sister?" He wasn't sure if he should be excited or scared. "She is coming by soon with your new mother." Ophichus called over a servant. "Now go to your fencing lessons." He shooed Taurus.

"Sir?" The servant kept his head bowed. "Yes?" Ophichus was irritated with this man's presence. "Where should I hide the body?" The man whispered. "Go burn it out back." Ophichus flicked his wrist.

"Right away sir." The servant bowed and went off.

"Father we received an invitation from Zilina, for a dinner party." Taurus handed his father the envelope. "When will these people give up?!" Ophichus was frustrated but he opened the envelope.

"It's at 7:00, it's 6:30 already we better get ready son." Ophichus smiled evilly. "Go tell your sister to get ready as well." He read the invitation again. "Yes father." Taurus nodded and went to Libra's chambers.

"Sis! We are going out, father said to get ready." He knocked on the door. "Yes yes, I heard you, I'll get ready and be out in fifteen minutes." He could hear the rustling in the bedroom.

"Ok, as you wish." He went to his chamber to get ready himself. He picked out his clothes for the occasion.

And looked in the mirror

And looked in the mirror. His Raven black hair was neatly swept to the side but he was long overdue for a haircut. He sighed at himself. "What a useless man." He said

He walked out and waited for his father and sister by the already prepared carriage. The horses impatiently neighed. "Looks like my handsome son is ready." He placed a rough hand on Taurus's shoulder.

"And my beautiful daughter as well." His smile revealed small wrinkles by his eyes. Libra huffed and silently got in the carriage. Taurus then followed, sitting next to his sister and finally his father sat across from them.

"They are about to arrive! Quick, set the table!" Virgo stressed over every detail, she needed to make a good impression with Necronia. "Virgo? Are you ok?" Aqua came in with her messy hair again, but she was dressed for the occasion.

"What is wrong with your hair?! Virgo grabbed some pins and hair ties to fix her hair. "Really? Again?" Aqua huffed. "Well if you properly did your hair, I wouldn't have to do this." Virgo tugged at her hair.

"Ouch!" Aquarius winced. "Your majesty the tables are ready." The servant bowed. "Thank you, the food?" She didn't take her eyes off of Aqua's hair. "Also ready, my queen." He said. "Good." She sighed in relief.