Misunderstanding

"Virgo, have you seen Taurus?" Aquarius asked excitedly. "Um, I think that he is in his room." She had her glasses on and was signing papers. "Ok thank you!" Aquarius hugged the book close to her chest.

She scampered through the hallways asking where his room was. After a few complicated turns she reached his room, Virgo had picked an interesting room for him, it was far away from the rest of the rooms.

She knocked on the door, no response. "Taurus? I have something to tell you." She said through the door. Still no response, she began to get worried, maybe something had happened to him. She turned the knob and entered the room.

Nobody was in there but she heard water running in the bathroom. The she heard the water turn off, she panicked and shoved her way out of the room and waited in the hallway. She heard his footsteps and realized, she left the damn door open!

Taurus took a step outside, wiping his wet hair down with a white towel, thankfully he was wearing pants....but no shirt. He looked at the open door and raised a eyebrow.

Aquarius began to casually walk away, as if she didn't do anything. "Aqua?" He peeked outside. She froze in her steps. "Yeeees?" She tried sounding innocent. "Did you come in my room?" He had a smug look on his face.

"Uhhhh." She went blank, after realizing he was shirtless. "What?" He threw on a casual shirt, since it was Saturday. Aqua purses her lips. "Why are you so fancy? It's Saturday, you don't need to wear royal clothes." He stepped towards her after closing his door. "I have to, my manner teacher told me I should look my best everyday." She sighed.

"My shoulders are aching from standing straight, and my feet are hurting from these heels." She stuck a foot out to show him. "I bet." He laughed at her. "Your lucky." Aquarius leaned against the wall. "You think I'm lucky?" He almost scoffed.

"Ya..." Aquarius began walking down the hallway. Taurus followed her. "Why don't we teach you to let go?" He smirked. "Believe me I already know how to let go, I'm just not allowed to." Aquarius kept her aching back straight.

"Oh come on, break the rules." He placed his hands behind his head. "It's because of breaking the rules, that she is so strict with me." Aqua explained. "Are you allowed to leave the castle?" Taurus asked.

"Virgo let's me, but tells me to tell her where I'm going." Aqua shrugged. "Ok why don't we go out?" Taurus suggested. "Ok let me ask." Aqua smiled brightly, she couldn't remember the last time she was outside the castle. As they were walking Taurus's smile fades as he looked behind to Virgo, he gave a menacing glare at her and then returned to chatting with Aqua.

Virgo noticed his glare and suddenly felt like her sister wasn't safe. "Cancer, Sagittarius!" She called. "Yes my queen." They said simultaneously. "I want you to follow them and keep an eye on Taurus, if he does anything, even touches her aggressively I want you to step in, understood?" She grit her teeth.

"Yes my queen." They set out. This side of Virgo was scary, she would do anything to protect her sister after all she was the only family left.

"We have to stay hidden." Sagittarius whispered the obvious. Cancer rolled her eyes and put her hair up into a high pony tail. "Be quiet and let's get moving." She grabbed his collar, the metal clinking against each other.

They followed them down the path, and stayed a fair distance away. They were in the shadows of the forest, off the path. "Maybe we should get closer." Sagittarius whispered. "If we get any closer they would be able to hear YOUR TALKING!" She yelled quietly.