Argument

Aqua opened her eyes again, how long had it been? She had no clue. "Aquarius?" A gentle voice spoke to the left of her. She slowly turned her neck, it still had that annoying throbbing pain.

"Virgo?" It took a moment for her to realize it was her sister. "Yes, it's me. Are you ok." Her eyes were red, as if she was crying nonstop. "I should be asking you that." Aqua placed a hand on hers. "Why do you ask that?" Virgo clenched her hand.

"I almost died twice, it must have affected you somehow." Aqua laughed and then regretted laughing, she winced at the sharp pain. "Can I leave? Another moment here and I'll go crazy!" Aqua began to take the covers off.

"Oh no, you are not going anywhere until you are completely healed, I don't care what you have to say but you will stay here. I will not risk your life again." Virgo blocked her way.

Aqua gave a begging look. "That's not going to work on me you know." Virgo sighed. "Ugh, fine." Aqua gave up and plopped back in the white bed. "Taurus?"  She asked.

Virgo flinched at the sound of his name coming from her mouth but she kept her face straight. "He is wondering the halls." She replied honestly. "Can he see me?" Aqua blinked. "How about you get better first?" Virgo laid the covers on her.

"He saved me from bleeding out! What more do you want?" Aqua felt tears again but she kept her voice low so she wouldn't strain her neck. "I do admit he saved your life, but...." Virgo kept her hands behind her back.

"But what?" Aqua was slightly scared. "I'm sorry..." Virgo said beforehand. "What did you do?!" Aqua winced at the pain. "Shhh, talk slowly." Virgo said. "I have arranged a meeting with Ophichus, Taurus is leaving tomorrow." Virgo prepared for the onslaught.

"W-what? Isn't he supposed to stay for another two weeks?" Aqua's voice trembled. "I'm afraid his time here is over, he isn't coming back, ever." Virgo cleared her throat. Aqua blinked her face didn't change a bit.

"Ok." She gulped. "Ok? That's it? No argument, yelling, or crying?" Virgo was shocked at her reaction. "No, it's fine, I-I understand you don't trust him and your the queen so I can't object." Her lip quivered.

Virgo didn't know how to react to her response. "Queen Virgo! You have visitors!" Someone yelled. "Who is it?" Virgo called back. "King Ophichus, his daughter and his to be son in law!" The person shouted back.

"What? Why is he here today? I arranged it for tomorrow." Virgo looked at Aqua. Aquarius was faced the other way curled up in the bed. Virgo's heels clicked on the marble floor.

"Why are you here today Ophichus? I thought you would be coming tomorrow." She tried hiding her shock. "Well, I see that your so eager to get rid of my son aren't you? So I thought why not just pick him up today?" Ophichus sighed. "Did he do something so bad you had to kick him out?" Ophichus had a deadly look in his eye.

"Well actually-" she was going to tell him the situation but she was interrupted. "And right when I was actually considering joining your alliance." He shook his head. Virgo paused. "Taurus! Let's go!" He called. Taurus came from around the corner and stood beside his father.

"W-wait." Virgo hated herself for doing this. Ophichus turned to face her and squinted. "You considered joining the alliance?" She made sure she heard right. "Yes, but it looks like you ruined it." Ophichus sighed.

"How long does he have to stay?" Virgo said. "Just until the end of the week." It was Tuesday today. "So until Sunday?" Virgo asked. "Yes until Sunday, after midnight, my daughter is getting married that day." Ophichus said.

"Oh, and your invited to the wedding." Ophichus chuckled. "I guess he can stay...." Virgo knew she would regret this decision later. "Are you sure?" Ophichus said. " I know my son is troublesome, he got it from his mother." He exhaled.