War (pt 2)

Taurus squinted, still not able to see Aqua's face, he skillfully twirled his sword. Aqua held her sword up with a shaky hand. "You will regret, getting in the way." Taurus growled.

Aqua didn't answer and didn't dare answer. Ophichus turned and saw the small queen staring at him. "All I have to do is kill you and this castle will be mine!" Ophichus marches to Virgo.

Capricorn jumped in the way. "You have to kill me first." He hissed. "Hmph, not a problem." Ophichus chuckled. "Capricorn!" Virgo didn't want him to die.

Taurus took a casual step forward. Aqua stayed in the same place. He swung the sword, aiming directly for her head. She brought her sword up in time and blocked the attack.

The force made her take a step back. "So weak." Taurus laughed and jabbed the sword. Aqua jumped to the side, she had to go on the offensive now. Quickly she shifted gears and launched a flurry of attacks on him.

Taurus blocked almost every one, one hit through and sliced the smooth skin on his cheek. His hissed and fought back. Aqua couldn't dodge all the move, several made their mark on her body.

Small droplets of blood slid down and tainted the carpet. Both of their swords met in a chance, Aqua was nowhere near as strong as him but she used as much strength as she could, trying to push him back.

Taurus was trying equally as hard. Both their swords slipped from their hands and fell off to the side. Aquarius took the initiative and engaged a melee battle, she tackled him but didn't do it strong enough to bring him down.

"Your putting up quite a fight." Taurus kicked her in the ribs, making her take a sharp inhalation. Aquarius punched him in the jaw, his head flung back. Aquarius took a few steps back and got a running start.

Taurus was still recovering from the punch when a strong force hit him square on, he fell to the floor with the knight on top of him, his helmet rolled off from the impact to only reveal it wasn't a him.

It took a moment to realize that her helmet had rolled off. She stared right into those stone cold eyes, those same eyes that she had fallen for, those same eyes that destroyed her.

Taurus blinked a few times and saw a perfect face staring at him. "A-Aquarius?" He couldn't hide the stutter. She gave him angry stare. Aqua grabbed the sword that was laying next to her.

Aqua hid the fear and sadness and raised the sword. Her hands trembled. "Kill me then." Taurus's looked scared himself. Her breathes came out in soft pants. She brought the sword down.

Taurus clenched his eyes shut waiting for his death but it never came. He opened his eyes and saw the very tip of the sword pointing to his neck. Aqua hands were wrapped so tightly around the hilt her knuckles were turning white.

"I can't! I CAN'T DO IT!!!" She threw the sword to the side and put her forehead to his chest. "I CANT KILL YOU!" She screamed and sobbed at the same time.

Her tears wet his uniform and continued to. Taurus just laid there, not knowing what to do. He could take his chance and kill her, but....

"Aquarius?!" Virgo stared at her, astonished. Aqua looked up with a tear stricken face. "What the hell are you doing?" Virgo's eyes shifted from them to Cap's battle.

"I'm sorry! I can't do it!" Aqua started crying again. "Can't do what?" Virgo stared at Taurus, for some reason she wasn't as angry as she could have been.

"I can't kill him...." She said quietly. She felt a hand stroke her soft black hair. "I guess I have that effect don't I?" Taurus joked. "You shut up, just shut....up." Aquarius poked his chest harshly.

"TAURUS! Finish her!" Ophichus was referring to Virgo. "Please get off, I have to-" Taurus whispered something in Aqua's ear. Her eyes widened, should she trust him?

Aquarius slowly got off but kept a dagger ready in her hand. Taurus stood up his cheek was still dripping blood. He nodded at Aqua. Aqua took a deep breath and HANDED the dagger to him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Virgo was scared for her life, her sister had just given the enemy the dagger. Taurus rushed at Virgo. Right as he was about to strike for her neck he turned at the last minute and flung the dagger in the opposite direction.

A soft thud was heard. "Son?" Ophichus could barely speak, blood was filling up his throat. The knife stuck out from Ophichus neck. Gargling noises escaped his mouth the blood trickled down the side of his mouth.

He fell to his knees and then down to the ground, he twitched for a moment and then went very still. "Oh. My. God." Virgo stared at his bleeding corpse. Taurus was taking shaky breathes.

Was it over? Was the war over? There was silence outside. Aqua ran outside to see the bloody aftermath. "GET EVERYONE WHO SURVIVED TO THE HOSPITAL WING!" Aquarius yelled at the few people who were standing unscathed.

The quickly got to work. "I just killed my father." Taurus looked like he was going to go insane. Aquarius put a hand on his shoulder. He turned with the most frightened look on his face.

"Please tell me I did the right thing." He looked at her. Aqua still couldn't fully trust him yet but she knew one thing he did the right thing. "You did the right thing." She nodded.

Taurus sighed in relief. "Libra....where's Libra?" Taurus looked around for his sister. "She was just about to leave with Leo until they got word Ophichus died." Pisces tried not to look at his body.

Scorpio was limping badly he was leaning on Pisces for support. "She was going to elope?" Taurus couldn't believe it. "Ophichus didn't accept her and Leo." Pisces said. "Neither did you." Taurus countered.

"Now I do since he is dead." Pisces glared. "TAURUS?" Libra shouted and ran to give him a big hug. Taurus hugged her back. "We should go help the injured, the nurses can't possibly help these many people." Aquarius said.

"Yeah, let's go." But before Taurus left he went to his father's body and grabbed the yellow pieces of paper. He walked over to Virgo and handed them to her. "If it makes you feel any better I haven't looked at them." He smiled and walked away.

Virgo was still processing what just happened in fact she didn't know if she ever would fully process it.