Flashback

I would like to thank my friend FutureSpirit for writing this chapter (even though I kinda forced her.) -whispers- go follow her...

" Go burn it out back." Ophichus flicked his wrist.
"Right away sir." The servant bowed and went off.

The servant clearly remembered the death of his beloved. Her beautiful honey colored locks sprayed with a glistening red. Eyes that used to be so sure now lifeless. He knew it was wrong- what they were doing, but he couldn't bring himself to stop. At last when he finally thought that they could get away from everything and everyone things turned bad again. But this time there was no fixing. Nothing would ever be the same again and he knew that this would be his greatest regret. She knew the king better than he and he still pressured her. But regretting it now wouldn't change anything. Why? Because the king killed his love- The Queen.

He recalled how she died. He had peeked in when he first heard the words being thrown back and forth.

" I'm afraid I didn't hear you right did you say you were leaving?" Ophichus gave the queen a chance to change her mind.

" You know exactly what I said and I'm standing my ground. You don't control me anymore, Ophichus!"

" I don't?" He smirked. " Well it does look like I can't make you change your mind."

The queen was surprised he was letting her go so easily. " That's right now if you would excuse me."

" No, love, it looks like you don't know me well enough." He pulled the sword off the wall. Before pointing it at the queen. " If you change your mind we can forget this ever happened."

" I'm standing by my word this time Ophichus even if it means death." The queen was determined to get away from him no matter the consequences.

" I'm truly glad you said that my queen."

The next thing the servant saw was blood splattered across the wall accompanied by a muffled scream.

The servant was standing in front of the fire as he came back to reality. " I'm sorry my queen, it was my foolishness that caused this and now I will be punished.

The servant pulled out the knife he had stolen earlier that day.

" I will meet you soon, my love"

The servants body was found the next morning. From what they saw they decided that the queen was murdered by him. That ended the story of the servant and the queen.

>:D