Reopened

It has been two days since Aqua was injured and she is ready to get back on her feet to see Taurus and her sister.

"Alright, your free to go, but make sure you come back every few hours to get your bandage changed, it left quite a mark." The nurse said, writing on the clipboard.

"It left a mark? How bad?" Aqua's hands trembled. "Unfortunately it's very prominent." The nurse sighed. Aqua put a hand on her bandaged neck, she would forever have a scar of when she almost died.

Aqua was wearing one of those thin hospital gowns that barely cover up anything. "Your sister sent me this clothes to tell you to wear. She also said you don't have to go to classes for the week." The nurse handed her a pile of clothes.

It was a black dress but a very comfortable one. She quickly slipped it on and sighed at the comfy feeling, not having to deal with the rough cloth her other dresses had. "Be careful, don't strain yourself too much, your stitches might come out and you may bleed again." The nurse warned.

Aqua nodded and pushed through the doors. Her neck felt stiff and there was a dull pain that irritated her. She immediately went to the throne room to see her sister. "Virgo!" She smiled. "Oh Aqua!" Virgo held her dress up and ran to her to give her a hug.

"Not too tight, you might pop the stitches!" Aqua struggled to say in her embrace. "Oh, right sorry!" Virgo apologized. Aquarius chuckled at smiled back at her. "Where is Taurus?" Aquarius asked.

Virgo cleared her throat. "You haven't eaten in two days, aren't you hungry?" She quickly changed the topic. "Actually yes I am!" Aquarius rubbed her stomach. "Eat until you can't eat anymore!" Virgo said. Aqua shoveled food into her mouth and soon enough she was full.

"I think I ate too fast..." She frowned. "I need to take a walk." Aqua said. "Ok be careful." Virgo was concerned. Aquarius roamed the hallways until she remember. "Oh, where is Taurus!" She went towards his room.

As she was waking to his room she spotted him at the end of the hallway. She waved and smiled. Aquarius took a step forward and Taurus took a step back, she tilted her head in confusion she took another step and he took one back.

He had a sad look on his face. "Taurus?" She called softly. He shook his head and turned the corner. Aquarius immediately tried running after him. She stopped behind him. He turned around, his face filled with fear.

"Please, get away from me...." He pleaded. Aquarius's heart cracked at those words. Aquarius refused to accept his plead and held a hand out. "Taurus...." He took a giant step back.

His eyes glanced at her neck and then her eyes. "I-I did this to you." He stuttered. "What are you talking about? You saved me, he almost slit my throat completely!" Her voice was rising.

"Just please...stay away from me..." He turned his back to her and walked away. Aqua stood there dumbly and blinked. Her hand grazed the bandages on her neck and she ran a hand through her silky hair.

It took a moment for her to connect to the dots. Her face twisted into anger. "VIRGO!!!!" She screamed and marched back to the throne room. "What happened are you hurt?!" Virgo stood up.

"Yes, I am hurt." Aqua fought the anger inside of her, trying to speak evenly. "What how?!" Virgo walked down to her. "What did you say to Taurus?" She tapped her foot.

"Taurus?" She then realized that Aqua figured it out. "I-it was because of him you almost died so I told him to stay 100 feet away from you." Why did she stutter? She was the queen, a queen doesn't stutter!

"Almost killed me?! He saved me! That man almost slit my throat completely but he stopped it just in time!" She was infuriated. "I-I." Virgo didn't know what to say.

"You reach conclusions too easily, you don't consider the other person, you don't hear their side of the story, you just do what you think is right." Aqua felt a twinge of pain in her neck.

Aqua turned around to the two guards. "And you two! Why didn't you say anything?!" She clenched her fists. They stayed silent. "TAURUS! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!" Aqua yelled out.

He came from behind the corner with his hands behind his back, respectfully. Aqua stomped to him. He started to move back. "Don't you move an INCH!" She hissed. He paused and stood still.

Aqua stood next to him, she grabbed his arm and placed it on her shoulder. "He is touching me, what are you going you going to do? Kill him?!" Aqua felt the pain in her neck increase but she paid no attention.

"It's your fault for getting close to him!" Virgo defended herself. "Oh so it's my fault? Is it my fault to make friends? Is it my fault that I wanted to experience the outside world? Is it my fault that I'm useless, can't follow directions, and is unteachable?!" The last one slipped out.

"Aqua....your not useless..." Virgo tried to comfort her. "No...please...don't pity me, I don't need your sympathy." Aqua put her hands to her face. "I think you need my sympathy..." Virgo joked.

"I don't know what to do or feel anymore...." Aqua sniffled. She felt an incinerating pain in her neck. She gasped at the burning pain. "Aqua, your neck!" Taurus's eyes widened at the blood spreading on the white cloth.

She fell to the floor, she was bleeding all over again. "Virgo go call the nurse, I have to slow down the bleeding." Taurus gently pressed his hands to her neck. At first Virgo wondered why he was ordering around a queen it she couldn't stay on that thought, she ran as fast as she could.

Taurus applied pressure to her neck but not hard enough where she would choke. Aquarius was staring at the ceiling her heart was thumping in her chest. "Shhh, calm down, it's going to be fine..." Taurus took her free hand and stroked her hair gently.

Aquarius took steady breathes at his comforting touch. "Don't worry, you won't die, I'm here for you." He said. Those words calmed her down almost instantly but it didn't stop the blood from seeping through his fingers and sliding into the floor.

Virgo came back with the nurse next to her. "Move out of the way!" She yelled at Taurus. He hesitantly lifted his hand. The blood spilled twice as fast but the nurse worked quickly. She cleaned it as best she could and then sewed it shut again.

"Now your scar will definitely be visible." She sighed. "Not even makeup will cover it up." She continued. She tightly wrapped a bandage around her neck. "Can you please carry her back to the bed?" She looked at Taurus.

Before he picked her up he look at Virgo for consent. She quickly gave her approval. He picked her up and moved her to the bed. Virgo sat next to Aquarius, thinking this was her fault.

"Taurus you have a letter." A servant held out an envelope. He took it and opened it up in a hurry.

You stupid child!
What did you do to the princess this was not part of it! You better gain their trust by the time I come back or else!

Love, your father
Ophichus

Taurus exhaled and rubbed his head, this just became a whole lot harder.