Caught

It was exactly midnight. Leo sat up in his bed and stared out the window, the moonlight made his blonde hair lighter. He threw on his brown cloak and left his room.

He looked both ways before walking down the hallway. Everyone should be sleeping, except the guards. He silently walked, trying to keep the clicking sound of his shoes at bay. He came to a dead stop, the exit was right there.

He heard voice coming around the corner, he looked for a nearby room and he shoved open the door, thankfully it wasn't locked. He quietly closed it the pitch blackness made it so he couldn't see anything. He did know one thing, he was in someone's room.

Leo felt a hand lay on his shoulder, he almost yelped but he bit down on his tongue to make his yell quieter. "Shhhh, it's me Capricorn." He felt a hot voice near his ear. Leo sighed in relief. "Why are you awake?" Capricorn flicked on the lights.

He blinked at the brightness and waited for his eyes to adjust.  "I was going to visit someone..." Leo rubbed his tired eyes. "And whooooo is that?" Capricorn wiggled his eyebrows. "A secret admirer? Intriguing." Cap chuckled.

"I have to go." Leo began to open the door. "Wait let me come with you, if something happens I can protect you." Cap gripped Leo's arm. Leo thought about for a minute. "Why do you want to come?" He asked. "I-er- uh-um, I also would like to visit someone, my s-sister." He stuttered on the word sister, making it suspicious.

Leo squinted. "And where does your sister live?" Cap took a sharp inhale. "She lives in Zilinia..." Cap trailed off. "Oh really?" Leo wasn't falling for it. "Uh, yes?" Cap was terrible at lying. Leo knew why he was really going but didn't mention it. "Fine." He sighed.

Capricorn held in his excitement to maintain his knight posture. "Well let's go!" Leo threw open the door. His eyes widened at the sight. "Oh hell." He mumbled. "And where do two think your going?" Pisces had her hands on her hips and her face was angry.

"Why are you awake?!" Leo blurted out. "I was taking care of some last minute papers, why are you awake? Actually no need to tell me I heard the whole thing." Pisces's nose twitched,a weird thing that happens when she was furious.

"Pisces? Please let us go?" Leo begged. "Nope sorry!" She blocked the door. Leo sighed in defeat. "I guess I'll just go back to my room..." He grabbed Cap's arm. "Why do you need him?" She looked at him suspiciously. "Are you two-" she gasped.

"NO! NOTHING LIKE THAT!" Leo yelled and then remembered everyone was sleeping. "I just want him to guard my door, geez." Leo cleared it up. Leo yanked him outside. Pisces huffed. "SORRY PISCES!" He apologized and made a sprint for the exit.

He was dragging Capricorn behind him, who was barely keeping up. He heard his sister shout in anger but couldn't make out the words. When they ran a fair distance away they stopped to catch their breathe. "She is going to murder me when I get back." Leo panted.

"Murder you? She's going to BEHEAD me!" Cap caught his breathe. "Let move, before my sister explodes and sends Scorpio after us..." Leo shivered at the thought. The last time Scorpio was ordered to catch him, he broke his arm, on accident of course.

"Your right." Capricorn agreed. They went down the path until the stopped at a three way split. One to Zilinia, one to Necronia, and the other one was the kingdom that no one knew, and that was were Libra was.

"I have to go straight." Leo said. "I have to go left." Cap looked at Leo. "After your done, visiting you sister then meet back here." Leo said. Capricorn nodded and they went their own ways. Leo's footsteps crunched over the gravel path.

He saw the castle towering above him. Leo looked around, familiarizing his surroundings, just in case. He saw many guards walking around the entrance, No way he was getting in that way.