-12-

"Why the hell don't I find a taxi!?" Roman muttered to himself while he ran through the street. Meanwhile, Seth ran his feet off in order to catch up with Roman. Seth was originally a fast runner. But the pain over his neck did not let him run as fast as he usually did. He was huffing as his arms were fatigued.

Seth was confused as to why did Roman have to see Dean so bad that he even had to run in the streets in such a manner. He was sure that there was something Roman had been keeping from him. He had no clue what was going on at that moment but everything was just insane.

Roman, finally, stopped running when a black coloured car stopped at a distance in front of him with a screech. He got his mask off his face and stood there gasping for air, peering at the car. He let out a huge sigh getting annoyed when he saw the security guards come out of the car.

"Freak, they should mind their own business," Roman muttered to himself. He, then, looked at them and said, "Ah, okay. I won't be going anywhere. Please get back into your car. Psh," clicking his tongue. He turned back to find Seth standing almost a feet away from him, bending down holding his knees and huffing for air. He looked up at Roman while Roman stared back at him.

Seth stood erect while Roman came walking towards his direction slowly. Seth stared at Roman whereas Roman did not stare back at Seth while he walked towards him. Roman had a dull expression on his face and Seth could understand it pretty well that Roman felt too annoyed and disappointed at that moment.

"Don't be sad, Rom. I can understand...- ", Seth spoke out while Roman was very near to him as he had expected him to stop beside him. But Roman did not stop and walked past him. Seth stopped speaking and stood still in his own position confused. He let out a dry heave as he thought what had happened to Roman and why did he have to behave in such a manner. Everything was getting confusing for Seth. All that knew was that he just had to console Roman at that moment. The pain over his neck felt terrible.

"We'll leave within a few minutes. Just give us some time. Please?" said Seth looking at the security guards. The guards nodded and got back into the car whereas Seth turned back to peer at Roman's direction. Roman had stopped walking and was standing at a few distance from Seth with his back facing towards him. He probably was waiting for Seth to come to him. Seth walked up to him quickly and stopped beside him. "Roman," he said awkwardly staring at Roman's chest. "I know you're sad. And our manager shouldn't have been too strict with us. But if not now, we can always go see him later. Rom, just...-"

At that moment, Roman walked a little more closer to Seth and leaned his head over his right shoulder. Seth closed his eyes tight out of utter pain, trying not to scream at that moment, as the area where Roman was resting his head on had the swelling that had been growing larger with time. Even though it pained a lot, he did not want Roman to get his head off his shoulder. He instead was happy that Roman could lean on him when he needed him.

"No matter whatever it is, you'll always have my shoulder." Seth spoke inside his head. It was this time when he decided not to keep his arms free. He put his arm around Roman's neck pulling him closer to his own body.

"Seth, I'm... I'm sorry,"

"Its okay, Ro. You don't need to be sorry. We can always rely on each other. That's how we're going to remain strong and united till the end."

Roman pressed his head deep into Seth's neck for a while before he pulled apart from him. Seth had his hand around Roman's neck even after Roman got his head off his shoulder. Roman quickly clasped Seth's hand in his and felt his fingers right then. "Your fingers are cold," he said. Seth stared at him plainly as Roman got his hand off his own shoulder. He, then, tried to warm Seth's hand rubbing it between both his palms. A dark blush spread over Seth's face when Roman breathed air all over it and then continued to rub it between his palms. Seth had expected Roman either to ignore him or to push past him and go his way but instead he was nice to him which made him feel like he was the only guy for him. He was loyal to Seth and he cared for him every time they were together.