-32-

A lot of things happened in this chapter. Hope you love this update:)

The first month was too difficult for Seth without his brothers as he everyday got reminded of the days they used to be together. He either cried himself to sleep every night or went to a pub and never returned to his hotel room without drinking hard.

But from the next month onwards, Seth was very much determined that he had to move on and he did not always need Roman and Dean to be with him, as The Authority continued to brainwash him further at work. Moreover, Dean fell out with him every single day which made him hate Dean more and more. He now was a classic villain on TV, very much representing The Authority which made Roman and Dean become his usual enemies.

Seth won the Money In The Bank contract not so long after and that added to one of the greatest moments in Seth's career. From that day onwards, Seth always would come up to the ring holding the briefcase, feeling proud about the contract that belonged to no one but him, whereas Dean always would annoy Seth either by filling up the briefcase with soft drinks and popcorns or by spilling a bucket of ice-water all over Seth's body. This made their rivalry relevant up to such an extent that they fought hard matches with each other for the WWE title and it even included a Hell In A Cell match which was quite breathtaking.

After so many days of their rivalry, finally the day that they had been anticipating had arrived. Wrestlemania 31. Roman was inside the locker room all by himself, praying to God as he had a WWE Championship match against Brock Lesnar that day.

The door of the locker room made a sound while it opened. Roman turned towards the door to find Dean standing there. At that moment, both Roman and Dean realized that it had been a while since they had talked to each other face to face, as they were no longer allowed to stay with each other ever since the two of them, including Brock, had been in a feud for getting qualified for the WWE title match. Dean was pinned in the triple threat match which was why Roman and Brock qualified for the WWE title event at Mania.

"Hey," said Dean, softly smiling to Roman. "It's been a while." He then entered the room walking closer to Roman. He stood right in front of Roman as they stared into each other's eyes. "I... couldn't really congratulate you the other day when you qualified for today's event," continued Dean. "So first of all, babe, congratulations for making it to the main event of Wrestlemania. And secondly, all the very best, I hope you kick Brock's ass and win the title tonight!"

"D...Dean... " stammered Roman with a regretful look in his eyes. "I know you're mad at me for pinning you in the qualifying match. I didn't want to because I know you had promised your mom that you would win the WWE title at mania no matter what. The commentators were being an ass as they kept on whining why was I not covering even though I was standing. So, I thought you'd kick out while I cover you just like the way Brock did... -"

"Hush!"said Dean cutting Roman off, placing his first finger right over Roman's lips. "Roman, it's fine. You didn't have to let me win it just because I had promised my mom that I'd win it. We all have come here to win. That should be everyone's motive while we're here. So don't be upset and sack Brock hard."

A gentle laugh escaped Roman's lips right then. "Yeah, I'm gonna sack him hard." he said. "And thanks for coming, Dean. I just can't say how much I missed you all those days."

"Oh, Roman." said Dean as he wrapped his arms around Roman's waist holding Roman tight and resting his head over Roman's shoulder. Roman hugged Dean back, gently swaying Dean side to side in his arms. "I missed you so much more." said Dean as he snuggled up more into Roman's arms. He then got his head off Roman's shoulder and placed a much needed kiss over Roman's lips. Roman closed his eyes kissing Dean back passionately. They had each other in their arms throughout the kiss and their hearts were racing in their chests. As Dean pulled back separating their lips slowly, he found Roman open his teary eyes and stare back at him.