-41-

Hi!! This is not going to be one of the best chapters.
Reason no 1: Studies😖😖
Reason no 2: I'm trying hard to skip time until Battleground 2016 so again, so many events will be described here. So please bear with me. But i still hope you enjoy this chapter. Ily~ ❤️

2 weeks later, Seth finally awoke in the morning, feeling extremely glad that he would leave the hospital on that day. He had fallen asleep last night wearing the night cap that Roman had gifted him. He then looked beside him to find his favourite possession right beside him on his pillow. It was the two toned teddy bear. A smile came to Seth's face as he stretched his arms and sat up, exhaling a deep sigh of relief.

He took a walk along the corridor and had breakfast with Nick before he went to attend his physiotherapy session. It was his last physiotherapy session in the hospital he was in. "Morning, TJ!" Seth happily greeted his only friend inside of the hospital.

"Morning, Seth." smiled TJ warmly. "You're finally leaving the hospital today. How are you feeling?"

"I cannot express how happy I am!" said Seth. "I mean, I don't hate this hospital. I'm scared of hospitals in general."

"That's okay. I know what you're trying to say." said TJ whereas Seth walked towards the machines in the room. "However, days are gonna be different for me, tomorrow onwards..." said TJ as he continued staring at Seth.

"Aww, but we would still contact each other. Won't we?" said Seth turning towards TJ for a bit.

"Yeah but... We can't interact with each other in person like we do now... -" mumbled TJ in a low voice only to be interrupted by Seth. "I'll be leaving for Davenport tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Oh wow, that's early." said TJ, scratching the back of his head.

"Hmm. Cuz I can't wait to see my mom. And she wants me to be at home until I get fully recovered." smiled Seth, turning towards TJ again.

"That's great! Wish you can go see your mom soon." smiled TJ walking towards Seth.

Seth then started to work with the machines as per TJ's instructions and they talked to each other during the whole session. The session ended within an hour. Seth and TJ walked towards the front door together. "Time to go, buddy." said Seth letting out a remorseful sigh. He was gonna miss TJ and he knew it.

"I know" said TJ before he tightened his lips into a thin line.

"Are you usually so friendly with people and connect to them easily or is it just me you have been so close with?" asked Seth.

TJ sighed as well, he looked at Seth smiling awkwardly and then said, "Usually, doctors and therapists are supposed to be friendly. Or else everyone would be scared of hospitals, just like you are."

Both chuckled right then. "But you're one of my favourite clients and I'll miss you buddy." said TJ.

"I'll miss you too man," said Seth before they shared a warm hug.

"Take care," TJ whispered into Seth's ear and patted Seth's back before they separated.

"I will. Thanks for everything you've done for me." said Seth. "You too take care. Perhaps we can see each other soon."

"Sure! Maybe I'll come to meet you at a WWE event." laughed TJ.

"Why not?" said Seth and they giggled. They wished each other bye for the last time before Seth walked towards his own room, leaving TJ alone in the therapy room.
_________

Meanwhile, Roman and Dean were going through an utter awkwardness since a few days. Perhaps they had been experiencing it ever since Roman had been the new champ, at least Dean felt it so. They could never talk or spend time with each other frequently, like they did before. The Authority was always putting Dean against Roman in the events due to which Roman and Dean would always end the night, wrestling each other hard.