-47-

"It's done. Stand still for a while. Okay?" said Roman as soon as he placed the scissor onto the dressing table and stood right behind Seth taking one final look at Seth's hair. "It's alright. I hope this is the length you wanted."

"Hmm. Thanks Rom," said Seth as he turned around looking at Roman with a smile on his face.

"I dunno why y'all are getting your hair done a lot these days. You see how Dean experimented the carrot colour on his head?" laughed Roman. "Maybe I should try doing something different with my hair."

"What do you want to do with your hair then?" said Seth, still smiling.

"Hmm... Maybe I should cut it like a few inches short?" asked Roman.

"No way!" snapped Seth. Then on realizing he shouldn't have snapped back at him, he said stuttering, "Ah... I mean, you can if you want."

"Nah. I was kidding." said Roman with a smile however he was surprised on looking at Seth's reaction. He walked towards Seth's bed and sat down on it. "What is he up to!?" Seth spoke in his brain as he stared at Roman with his heart beat getting faster.

"Ah, it's really been a while we're together in a room." said Roman letting out a sigh. "Hey, why are you still standing there?"

"Oops. I forgot," exclaimed Seth before he walked towards the bed and got into it, curling up under the blanket.

"Hey, what's the time now? Guess its too late. I think I should go back to my room so that you can get some sleep." said Roman as he was about to stand up.

"Hey, no. That's ok! I'm not too sleepy. I just wanted to lie down as my body is a bit achy." said Seth.

"Oh that's okay. You need sleep. I'll go get some sleep too." said Roman in a gentle voice.

"Wait," said Seth. "Didn't you come here because you had to tell me something?"

Roman stared at Seth's face for a while. "Not just something but... a lot of things, as we didn't speak to each other for a couple of years." Roman managed to explain Seth.

"You're right. There's a lot of things we have to talk to each other about." said Seth.

"Yeah, you got me. But we'll do it some other day. It's late now and you need to rest." said Roman as he got up and walked towards the switches at the wall that stood behind the bed. He switched off all the lights except the small bed light.

"Roman?" said Seth in a soft voice which made Roman turn and look at him. "It's not too late. You can lie down here and we can do the talking for a while if you want. Even I want to open up about a few things."

Roman stared at Seth for a while thinking what to do and finally ended up getting into bed with Seth. Seth moved a little bit towards the side making space for Roman, whereas Roman lay down right next to Seth, slowly getting into the blanket. He released a deep sigh.

"As we're lying next to each other like this, I realize that we haven't talked to each other for almost a year." said Roman, staring at the ceiling.

"Hmm," replied Seth. "And a lot of things happened within a year. I... just don't wanna remember anything from when I was away from you. I feel like killing myself. I thought I was really happy, as I achieved a lot of things. Even though I knew I was mean to you, I thought that it needed to be done. I thought if you want to achieve something, you surely have to give up something. But... when I saw you and Dean when you teamed up against me and Kane the night I got my knee damaged, I realized that I wasn't really happy. I've accomplished a lot of things in my life for sure, but I had to give up true happiness. I always want to have your back because you guys are the one who made me. If The Shield wasn't there, if our brotherhood wasn't there, if our love and dedication for each other had not been there," said Seth and took a deep breath before he continued to speak in a cracked voice.  "I wouldn't have been the Seth Rollins I am now. I can't give up on the ones I owe a lot to. I always want to have your back."