Chapter 1

*11 years later* (midnight is now 17)

*midnight POV*

I was walking down stairs until I saw a guy with brown hair and bear ears "intruder" I yelled and tackled him to the ground "what are you doing in my house" I said siting on his stomach.

"Midnight get of Freddy" I heard my uncle Fredbear and dad say. Just then I noticed there was other people in the room that I've never seen before.

"Sorry" I said getting of his stomach and giving him a hand up "I thought you were one of these annoying brats that wander about here during night 1" I said.

"Midnight say sorry" my dad nightmare said "I already did" I said "but I didn't hear you" he said, my eye twitched "dad are you deaf did you not hear me say I'm sorry I thought you were one of those brats that wander around here during night 1,huh" I said clearly.

"Jesus, woman you get annoyed easily" uncle fredbear said "I heard that" I said tackling uncle fredbear to the ground.

"Yes beat that" I yelled in his face "haha get of" he grumbled and pushed me of him "fine okay Jesus" I muttered.

"Hey dad" I said getting of uncle fredbear "dad!" The bunny boy, fox boy, chicken girl, the other bunny boy and Freddy yelled.

"You didn't tell me you had a daughter" Freddy said "well now ya know" I said. "Anyway what are y'all doing in my house" I asked annoyed that he didn't answer my question before.

"Oh, we're staying here this is our new home" the blue or purple bunny boy said. "Yay, you can help me haunt a kid" I said excitedly "and there another girl in the house" I said.

"So what you guys names" I ask "I'm nightmare chica but just call me chica" chica said. "Okay and you are" I said pointing to the boy with the golden bunny ears.

"I'm plushtrap" plushtrap said sitting on a chair I nodded "anyone that plays a guitar" I ask "yes someone else plays the guitar" the boy with the blue bunny ears shouted.

"No i don't play a guitar I sing see did ya not see the microphone in my hand" I said waving my hand with microphone in his face "oh" he said disappointed.

"What your name blue bunny boy" I ask "nightmare Bonnie and just call me Bonnie" bonnie said 'well that is the most gayest name for a boy'.

"Oh" I snickered a bit just to be hit on the head by my dad I glared at him "what" I ask obviously annoyed. "He's not gay" uncle fredbear said "I didn't say he was gay his name is" I said then flickered my eyes over to Bonnie "no offence" I added.

"Some taken" he mumbled to himself but I heard him clearly "any ways who's the pirate, ummm, how do ye put it...... Oh yeah haha but- wait it that a hook" I yelled I just saw that how could I have not have seen that I'm blind.

I ran over to him and grabbed the hand with the hook "cool it so shiny and..... Sharp" I mumbled exclaiming it "cool pirate" i said.

I ran back over to my dad and flopped on the couch. My legs hanging of the side while my head was resting on dads lap. "Yes best day ever new friends to hangout with and to help have fun to help kill children" I said happily.

"Oh god when is it 12 am I'm so board I wanna scare him" I mumbled.

*****
Hey guys whoever is reading this it is rubbish and I know I won't get that many Read's but other than that whoever is read that's for reading this shit.