Chapter 5

*Midnight*

It's plushtrap turn to get the kid we are all sitting in the living room and Freddy keeps staring at me for some reason but I just shrug it off.

"So plushtrap do you like eat the brats face of or something or do you just say that to scare them" I ask that was a question out of the blue.

"Yeah I just tell them that I don't eat people it disgusting and I'm not a canibal" he said I suddenly had the urge to be dramatic I stood up.

"So your calling me a canibal that insult where's the phone I need to call the police the plushtrap is insulting me" I dramatically picked up June's phone that she left here and called Tom.

"Tom, Tom its emergency Tom plushtrap called me a canibal I mean I only eat flesh and it's not like I'm human and I chew on the bones but I can't believe it Tom he called me a canibal" I dramatically yelled into the phone.

"But you are a canibal though" my grinning smile turned into a frown "you ruined my act" I muttered earning laughter from Freddy, chica, Bonnie, foxy dad and uncle Fredbear even plushtrap was laughing.

I huffed "next time you better play along or it 'will' be you who I'll be eating for dinner" I grumbled into the phone before ending the call.

My mood changed and my hyper self was back "anyways let have fun with plushtrap" I sang in a sing song voice. "Why are you hyper all the time" Bonnie muttered and uncle Fredbear answered his question "it's her personality she childish and hyper happy cheerful she definitely did not get that from him" dad glared at uncle Fredbear.

"She got the sarcastic, sadistic, evil part from me and the rest is her own like the dramatic par is all hers" dad muttered under his breath.

"I, uh, I better go" plushtrap said I nodded "bye" I yelled " see ya later" I added waving I felt like someone is staring at me so I turned to see who it was but no one was staring. (A/N guess who)

*third person* (Funtime with plushtrap)

Max had to catch plushtrap on the X so he can skip 2 hours in the night. Just then he herd voices whispering to him.

He knew what the voices meant catch plushtrap on the X and skip 2 hours in the night. Then he saw the clock with 80 seconds on it.

The 80 seconds started to go down 79, 78, 77, 76, 75, 74, 73, 72, 71 70 when it hit 70 he turned the flashlight on and saw plushtrap was gone.

'Thank god I hope I catch him on the X tonight' he turned the flashlight off and check the time again he's got 60, 59, 58, 57, 56 he turned the flashlight on again and saw plushtrap getting closer but not at the back of the X he was at the door.

He turned the flashlight of and waited ten seconds then turned his flashlight back on and saw plushtrap slumped on the floor not on the X but behind it.

He sighed in relief 'just got to get him on that X' he checked the time again and saw time running out.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 his eyes widened and he turned on the flashlight and hopped plushtrap was on the X his hope was gone as he relished he did not win, before every thing turned back he saw the 2 words that he didn't want to see in his mind.

TOO BAD.

*****
Hope you like it and it actually did have 619 words instead of 400 so yeah sorry it short but aren't all my chapters short.