Chapter 13

*Midnight*

"Come back here" I yell to June "haha NO" she yelled "fine I'm sure my belly would love to eat June" I yelled. "You can't eat me you promised" she yelled.

I grabbed her arm "I'll put you in my second mouth if you do that again"  I threatened.

"Okay, okay Gees" she muttered I smirked "good girl" I said patting her head.

*time skip*

I was sitting on Freddy's lap and your probably thinking why would I be sitting on his lap I most likely be on my stomach  my head on Freddy my legs dangling from the couch. But no because June wanted me to and if I didn't I won't get my chocolate I know it's not fair.

But this is comfortable so I'm just going to sit here all day and make Tom make me pizza "Can I get up yet?" Freddy asked "umm...  No" I said.

Just then dad and uncle fredbear came in causing me to jump of Freddy's lap and next to him it's quite embarrassing having your dad catch you on your boyfriends lap now isn't it?

Dad gave Freddy a glare while uncle fredbear gave him a perverted grin. Ew. Uncle you really think me and Freddy is gonna do that just no.

I glared at uncle fredbear disgustedly and saw him flash me a grin. "So... Why were you sitting on his lap" dad asked me while I pretended to look confused. "What do you mean dad, I was sitting here not on him" I said.

"Don't pretend I know you were sitting on him" I looked at him blankly and scoffed "why do you care" I muttered. Just then a idea came to my mind I looked up at dad and gave him my look that said 'I'll get you back, one way or another'.

His eyes widened a bit "if you pull a prank on me I swear to got mid-" I burst out laughing "hahaha you said god" I laughed. Uncle fredbear gave a small chuckle but shut up as my father gave him a look.

"Nightmare midnight" I stopped laughing, did he just say my full name. I gulped and looked up at dad and smiled "yes" I said "your grounded for the rest of your life" I raised a eyebrow.

"Won't I be dead by then" I said dad gave me a look "oh yeah scratch that" I said realising I'm immortal.

I heard snickering and turned to see who it was "what are you laughing at" I snapped at Bonnie. "N-nothing just that your grounded for all entirety" he snickered.

"All entirety means the end of the world right?" I questioned Bonnie laughing slightly.

*********
I think I made this chapter better anyways good night/ morning/ evening.