Chapter 4

*next night, night 1 for the new kid*

*midnight*

"Hey uncle Fredbear you remember before you were a nightmare you bit this kids frontal lobe of or something like that, is that the one were killing" I said and looked over to uncle fredbear "yes that's the kid, what was his name again, I think it's max" uncle fredbear said.

"He survived all the nights last time but there was only three of us last time to so yeah" I said. I looked at them "right" I added I saw them Stiffen "yeah there was only three of you last time" chica said.

"Anyway-" I was cut of as the clock strike 12, grinning to my self we all got up plushtrap went to the chair in the hallway just out side the kids room. I went under the bed in my nightmare form I don't know how I can fit there I just can.

*third person*

max woke up due to the grandfather clock going of and started to panic "I'm back here again, no, no I thought this nightmare was over" he cried then he remember midnight.

He started to take a panic attack "were is midnight she could be anywhere" he turned around to see is she was on the bed and sure enough he could see her head.

The beeping noise of when she goes away rang through his ears. Then she just disappeared in thin air. He panicked knowing she could be anywhere by now.

He's played there game, he knows what to do because he's played there games for years prying to survive till sunrise.

He played there games he knows not to anger midnight. He ran over to the door on the left and flashed the flashlight and he saw the glow of eyes, Bonnies eyes sparkling in the dark but in reality it hurt animatronic eyes.

Bonnie retreated behind the wall rubbing his sore eyes. "Stupid kid" nightmare Bonnie muttered.

While max was distracted with nightmare Bonnie to see if he will come back nightmare chica was breathing on the door.

Max ran over to the spot were he has to sit since midnight goes on the bed and he doesn't want to be her dinner and dessert but knowing how much she eats he will probably be a starter.

He ran over to the door on the right to see if nightmare chica was there and he heard breathing. Max panicked and slammed the door shut a minute later he heard the foot steps of a retreating nightmare chica that got lazy and didn't want to wait.

He ran over to the spot and stood there for a minute and turned around to see if midnight was there and to his relief she wasn't there.

He turned around and his heartbeat was pounding in his chest he. forgot. to. check. the. closet.

Nightmare foxy's head scared him and he jumped back before reacting and slammed the closet door.

He checked inside the closet to see nightmare foxy was a plushy. He ran over at the end of the bed and turned around and saw midnight's head when he flashes the flashlight.

He started to cry thinking he wasn't going to survive night 1. The nightmare's. There's more nightmare's than the last time because there was 3 of them the last time. Now there about 7 or 8 now and it's harder as well.

He checked the alarm clock and saw it was 5 minutes to 6am and he will be safe for the frest of the day.

A few minutes past before he heard crunchy footsteps coming from the door on the left. He ran over and heard breathing and slammed the door shut.

Then the alarm clock went of as well as the grand father clock. 'Okay' he said in his mind 'I just need to survive for 6 more nights and I have to catch plushtrap on the X'

*****
hey guys I hope ya like it and here's a warning for the next chapter and a hint next chapter will only be like 200-400 words really short because Funtime with plushtrap is that was a spoiler but after night 4 there won't be anymore Funtime with plushtrap and yeah he said 6 more nights in his mid Because ya do get 7 nights.