Chapter 11

Midnight-WolfCry I made the cover for you since the cover for your book dose not fit your book you can use it is you, want or not I just had do to the cover cause I loved the pic so here it is.f

Hope you like it! Okay to the story oh yeah and it's a time skip to day later)

*midnight*

"...and I'm sorry for, uh, trying... To eat you... But I was really hungry" I said the last part defensively "oh yeah and June next time I try to eat you, ya see the butcher knife over there right? Well anyways stab me with it" I said.

"I don't want to stab you, your my friend" she said I looked at her blankly "friends don't eat, friends do they? No they don't so I just want you to run over to the butcher knife and stab me with it" I said.

She ran over to the butcher knife, my eyes went wide when she came running at me with it "what no I didn't mean what I said I take that back" I yelled as I grabbed her arm.

"But seriously if I do try to eat me stab me just not the face or my second mouth because I need that for eating" I said "can I see inside it" she asked.

"Sure but don't tickle me I chomp down" I said seriously and me being serious is just last year. She looked shocked at my seriousness.

"Yes I think it's best you don't tickle her don't what to lose a hand, head, arm now do we" I dad said, "she jumped up and down excited.

"Okay, okay, okay can I look now" she said chuckled "now beware" I said as I opened the mouth "Jesus" I mumbled when she stuck her head in.

"By the way I can taste you" I said smiling smugly "and please don't have nits I don't want any in my mouth it disgusting" I added.

"Okay- wait your not going to eat me are you?" She asked "no" I said. "Your breath smells" she said, I had a idea "June can you do me a favour" I asked.

"Sure" she said "wait there" I said teleporting to the toilet grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste. I teleported back to the living room.

"Brush my teeth" I said she made a disgusted face "what no" she said. "Awe come on please I promise I won't 'try' and eat you again" I said.

"Sure" she said "just don't keep a promise you knot hatw you can't keep" she mumbled grabbing the tooth brush and toothpaste.

I grinned "good girl" I said.

*****

Hey guys I know short chapter but anyways what was your fav animatronic?