Chapter 15

*Midnight*

I sighed thinking about the weird dream about them Freddy doll thing I'll call them that. I heard a howl and shot up of the couch, dad groaned "the mutt is back already" I glared at dad.

"Lockjaw is not a mutt" I said running out side yelling "lucky mommy missed you" lockjaw goes on a adventure himself once a year for a month or two.

I saw lockjaw in the distance I stopped and whistled. He came running I turned around and ran back to the house Locky following behind me.

When chica saw it she jumped in Bonnies arms "what the hell is that thing" she yelled. I rolled my eyes jumping up and down.

"This is lockjaw but Locky or jaws for short he's my hellhoud well that's what I think he is" I shouted.

"Oh yeah and he's half robot" I added.

*lockjaw*

I looked at my masters friends so I decided that I'll say hello "hello masters friends" I said bowing my head a bit.

The girl screamed "it talks to" I tilted my head to the side. "Of course I talk" I tried to smile but it ended weird.

I looked at the boy "come on boy, let's go meet Freddy my boyfriend" midnight has a boyfriend. I growled "don't worry Locky she not evil, WAIT ARE YOU?" She yelled jumping of the back of someone.

*Nightmare Freddy*

"don't worry Locky hes not evil, WAIT ARE YOU?" Midnight yelled jumping on my back, I stumbled forward a bit.

"No I'm not evil midnight and what are you talking to" I said looking at this weird looking dog that had no tail and is purple and green.

"lockjaw meet Freddy, Freddy meet lockjaw" she said jumping of my back and tackling the dog... Lockjaw.

"And it's a boy" she added looking at me i smiled. Midnight turned away I frowned at the mutt.

So it's a boy and it looks like her and the mutt is really close. (duh it her pet) I'll just have to get rid of it.

*****
Freddy is jealous of the dog lol.