Chapter 3

*Midnight*

After the pepperoni and chicken pizza was ready the door bell rung yes my friend Tom is here. I bounced over to the door and swung it open.

"Tom ya know you are Welcome to walk in anytime without ringing that stupid bell" I said. "I know just don't wanna be rude" he said sarcastically "yeah right" I said.

"Dad Tom is here" I yelled walking to the living room just then the smoke alarm went off and my face turned to one of a horror "my pizza" I cried running to the kitchen.

Hearing chuckles of my dad and uncle fredbear, "my pizza" I cried walking back to the living room with my burnt black pizza "that was the last pepperoni pizza we had" I complained.

"It's just a pizza" nightmare Bonnie said my head shot up in his direction "just a pizza, just a pizza it was just MY PIZZA THAT I WANTED TO EAT IT" I yelled the last part in his face.

I tackled nightmare Bonnie to the ground "say it, say it was not just a pizza" I yelled. "Gees" I heard him mutter I had him pinned to the ground with my arm around his neck.

"Remind me to never get on the lassies bad side" I heard nightmare foxy say. "Fine fine it was not just a pizza it was your pizza" nightmare Bonnie choked out I smirked.

"Your face it turning blue is that a bad sign" I yelled over at him he started clawing at my arms to pry me off him. "Okay I think that enough midnight" my dad said prying me of him.

"Ok" I said cheerfully and was like nothing happened "Tom were is your little sis" I ask "she's sleeping in her room" Tom said them noticed plushtrap.

"So this is were you've been lately" Tom asked plushtrap. "No I got here today" plushtrap replied "oh" Tom said.

"Well- chica make me pizza" I demanded "please" I added turning plushy and giving her the puppy dog eyes.

She couldn't resist "fine she muttered" yes I jumped up only to release I was still in my plush form.

"Let's play the ps4 June showed me to play it lets play COD black ops" I yelled to Tom dragons him over to the TV.

"Midnight can I ask you a question" Tom asked "yeah" I said "why are you always hyper" he said I looked over at him blankly and replied bluntly "how the hell am I suppose to know that I think I got that from my mom side" yup I don't really know why I'm hyper all the time probably did get it from my mom, huh I'll never know?

"Anyways let play" I said getting the controllers from the TV stand I have 2 of them "hey what about Freddy plays instead I came here for a reason I need to talk to the marionette" Tom said.

I looked at him with a blank face "why the puppet that's creepy as fuck you can actually see her ribs" I said.

"I'm right here you know midnight" the marionette said casing me to jump "oh hey puppet we've just been talking about you all thing nice, yup all things nice" I said looking at her with a closed eye smile.

"Yeah right" I heard nightmare Bonnie say I shot him a glare telling him to shut it. "Bye" I said "Freddy wanna play COD with me" I said.

"I'd like to play but I don't know how" he said "I'll show ya come on" I said patting the spot next to me. "Okay" he walked over and sat down on the floor beside me, I turned the ps4 on showed him how to play.

*****
If you don't like how they met tell me and I will rewrite chapter 3 again.