Chapter 7

*Nightmare Freddy*

"Bye" I walked out the room and down stairs to see what midnight was doing.

"Hey midnight" I asked my face going a light shade of red God every time I talk to her my face goes a light shade of red and I'm quite.

"Yes, let's eat" he hyperactivity put the plate down grabbing a slice and walked over to me.

"Eat it" she said handing the pizza towards me.

"Uhh, no thanks" I said glancing at the burnt pizza now I see why no one will eat the pizza she make no wonder she makes Tom make the pizza.

"Excuse me are you saying I'm a bad cook" she looked insulted I nears snickering from behind me and turned around to see it was Bonnie, chica, foxy, nightmare, fredbear, plushtrap. I looked at them with pleading eyes they smirked and mouthed no. I glared at them.

I turned back around and saw midnight "uh, no I'm just not Hun-" I was cut of as the pizza was shoved in my mouth the burnt taste. Yuk. I grabbed the pizza before I choked.

I looked at midnight and smiled pretending I liked it, she went upstairs to her room.

I ran over to the bin and spit it out "yuk" I muttered trying to get the taste of my tongue.

I heard laughter behind me and new it was them laughing "shut
up no wonder she gets that Tom guy to make pizza" I muttered.

I walked to midnight's room and opens the door and walked in an closed the door behind me. "Hey midnight what are you doing" I ask.

"Huh oh nothing, just playing COD wanna play" she asked.

"Yeah" I muttered, I glanced at her she beautiful up closer, yeah she is, She handed me the controller and we started playing.

30 minutes in the game midnight won well yeah she's Been playing it longer than me so no shit.

She turned the to and ps4 of and looked at me "what do ya wanna do" she asked.

"Don't know" I muttered then I had a idea "let's go ask to make pizza... Since you burned the last one" I said the last part under my breath.

"Okay Come on" she said pulling me out the room and to the kitchen.

*****

I rewrote the end part of this chapter because I didn't like the kissing part and it's hard for me to write a next chapter because I ran out of ideas so yeah and sorry it's short next chapter will be longer.