Chapter 2

"So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sooooooooooooooooooo-" "we get it" Bonnie yelled. "Jesus Christ, Bonnie I've only known you for an hour and your already complaining" I muttered.

"Well you've been saying so for the past 30 minutes and it's annoying" yup that's me.

"Well how about you play your guitar and then- hey Freddy your quite never talking whatcha thinking about" I said plopping next to him on the couch.

"Huh? Oh, umm, nothing" he mumbled "okay if anyone need me I'll be I my room... Alone... Forever... In the darkness... Until th clock strikes 12" I said standing up just then the clock strikes 12.

I stop in my tracks and smirk turning around I looked towards uncle Fredbear and smirked his way "who ever kills him first is the winner deal" I said holding my hand out.

"Deal" I turned into my animatronic form and so did uncle fredbear. I ran to wards the door but then the flashlight shined I'm my eyes make me stop.

"God Damn it will you stop" I yelled and charged forward to bite his head off but he closes the door on me and I slammed against it I crept to the living room holding my nose.

"Why did that brat do that's I mean come on he slammed the door in my face that hurt if it's bleeding or leaking oil he's dead" I grumble in pain that actually really hurt.

I pulled my hand away from my face and yeah there's blood and oil "he's dead" I roared which cased Bonnie and plushtrap to jump a little.

I turned back into my nightmarish animatronic form and ran towards the room yelling "let me in I'm really starving" and if you didn't know I eat them after I kill them well we all eat them I don't know about Bonnie, chica, foxy or plushtrap but i
heard Freddy eats human flesh and bones.

The door closed in my face but I didn't care I was banging the door as hard as I could until the kid lost his grip and tripped over his feet. Ha. Pathetic.

"Ya know if you didn't shut the door in my face and caused my nose to leak my blood and oil you could've survived this night, you've made me angry and plus I'm really starving" I said.

"I'm s-sor-ry I-I didn't m-mean it" he stuttered the voices of the first night probably came back to him like 'don't anger midnight' that one is to tell you to not anger me 'you shouldn't have angered midnight now she's out for you'  that one is for when you anger me.

I growled and I opened my metal mouth and slammed down as a warning. His blue eyes widened in fear and panic I started singing my song.

Home alone in that fortress
Feeble lights to ward away the darkness
Shadows dance along the hallway
Voices whisper can you hear what they say?

'you shouldn't have angered midnight now she's out for you'

Through the door you hear me breathing
Let me in you know I'm really starving
For some company! I'm lonely
Open up that door and come play with me

Claws and sparks we'll find you in the dark
With our metal teeth gnashing
And springs and coils smashing

Don't look back now don't even ask me how
What was once a friends scary
He'll stalk you now how dare he

Check the closet
Check the doors
Don't have a clue what he's coming for
Watch the shadows
Watch the bed
Don't think he'll stop until you are dead

Use your ears this lesson's vital
Echoes through the dark cue your survival
You may think the light will guide through
But shine it in my face and I will bite you

Fangs and mews we'll grasp you in our claws
With our wicked eyes burning
Our joits and gears turning

It's too late you can't outrun your fate
Friendly faces turning frightening
Your little chest starts tightening

Check the closet
Check the doors
Don't have a clue what he's coming for
Watch the shadows
Watch the bed
Don't think he'll stop until you are dead

Oh, so young
Why such things would happen
Innecnce should not be slain
Tears remorse for what has been broken
Pull the plug this can't happen again

Oh, so young
Why such things would happen
Innecnce should not be slain
Tears remorse for what has been broken
Pull the plug this can't happen again

Checked the closet
Checked the doors
Don't have a clue what he's came for
Watched the shadows
Watched the bed
He should have stopped before you were...

Please forgive me
I'm sorry

...I'm sorry

I finished singing and lunged forward towards the boy but he dodged out of the way. "Come on" I started getting annoyed I grabbed the kid.

I started to force him in my mouth while he was screaming and thrashing I bit down and his screams became muffled I dropped his dead corpse.

I looked down at his lifeless dead eyes filled with horror, terror and fear. I turned human and my expression changed from angry to happy.

"Who wants pizza" I yelled " Bonnie looked freaked out "what" I said looking at him. "Nightmare are you sure your daughter is bio-polar" (it that how ya spell it?) Bonnie said.

"I did not say she was not bio-polar I said she was- yeah your right she is bio-polar sometimes" my dad admitted. "Any ways who wants pizza, you want pizza Freddy, old buddy, old pal do ya? Huh, do ya" I said placing my arm around his shoulder.

I felt him stiffen a bit under my touch "um, yeah... Sure" he said "grate met me in the kitchen" I yelled running down stairs what kinda pizza should I make this, which one chicken pizza or pepperoni.

*****
Okay this was my favourite chapter for some reason well see ya until next time.