Chapter 10

Yup I got a trailer its rubbish though:)
(warning: short chapter)

*springtrap*

Midnight smirked as Tom blacked out "sweet nightmare's,'Tom" she laughed as she ran out the house. June walked over to Tom "Tom, Tom wake up" she cried.

"June he not dead he'll wake up... Eventually" I mutters walking over to them. I kneeled next to June while Spring doll jumped of my shoulder and climbed up June's leg to her shoulder.

"We better go look for midnight before 20 children are dead that'll be on the news for weeks" nightmare said.

"You go look for the brat" I said, which cased nightmare, Fredbear and... Freddy to growl. Huh, I guess Freddy like midnight?

*nightmare freddy*

I growled along with nightmare and fredbear when springtrap called midnight a brat she not a brat she just... In bloodlust.

Wait, that's why she wanted us to go because she was in bloodlust.

when she wanted us to go kill some else instead of the kid max because she was in bloodlust.

*third person*

Freddy, nightmare, fredbear went out searching for midnight, springtrap, marionette was patching up Tom and foxy, Bonnie and chica was playing with June.

"Will Tom be okay" June asked foxy "aye little lass" foxy replied suddenly an animatronic scream through out the neighbourhood that only a child or animatronic could hear.

"June" whispering of midnight's voice, Tom grabbed June and "foxy, go get Freddy, fredbear and nightmare I think I know where midnight is" Tom said.

Foxy nodded heading to the door, "chica take June and hide"tom said. "No Tom your hurt you take June and hide" Marionette  appeared in front of Tom.

"No, chica" Tom said handing June over to chica "if midnight wants to eat June, I'm not going to let my sister be eating alive now would I, no" Tom said.

******

Sorry the chapters short but anyways yeah and I've got a question what is your favourite animatronic? I don't have one because I change it every day and who ever I told that was my fav animatronic just forget it i change it everyday.