Chapter 6

*nightmare Freddy*

Plushtrap came walking in to the room and midnight was hyper like always. 'midnight is hot' no stupid Freddy midnight is not hot. 'Well yeah she is hot' I was snapped out Of my thoughts as midnight said "did he catch you on the X" midnight grabbed plushtrap.

I felt a bit of jealousy at the pit of my stomach I glared at plushtrap and I think nightmare and fredbear saw that.

Nightmare looked at me with a smirk and fredbear was smiling deviously. I looked away from them and back to midnight who was still holding that stupid yellow golden rabbit.

As I keep staring she noticed my stare and looked my way but I looked away before she could see who was starting. I stood up and walked upstairs hearing footsteps behind me.

I walked into the room Were the starting position of were the kid goes. I looked at who was following and saw that it was nightmare, fredbear, foxy, Bonnie and chica.

They kept staring at me for a while until I finally snapped "what" I said irritated "well" nightmare Bonnie said until a smirk was placed on his lips.

He made kissing noises and I knew what he meant my pale face went a dark shade of red. "So you like midnight"

"Um... uh... No... Uh" I trailed off not knowing what to say "I knew it, I shipped you and midnight since we met her" nightmare chica said excitedly.

Nightmare have me a evil glare "just don't make babies with my daughter I'm already old enough I don't want to be a grandpa" my face went redder than before.

"Yeah man don't, I don't want mini midnight or mini Freddy's running around here trying to strangle me" Bonnie shivered by the of midnight trying to strangle him.

"Yes babies I could make them pizza and hug them all I want" chica squealed.

"Aye I could tech them to sword fight" foxy said.

What did I get my self into?

*midnight*

I walked upstairs towards the bedroom were the kid has to survive the night. I heard them talking about something but shrugged it off "hey guys what ya doing" I noticed plushtrap behind me.

They froze "uh, nothing" Bonnie said.

"Ok" I said.

"anyways what do ya wanna do, Tom said we can go swimming but that's a bad idea since we're robots so we're not going" I said.

Then I noticed Freddy's face was red I burst out laughing "why *laugh* is Freddy's *laugh* face *laugh* red" I said in between laughing my ass of.

Why did I find that funny? Oh right because a robot face is red as a tomato.

"He got embarrassed because he adm-" Bonnie was cut of by a hand slamming against his mouth preventing him from talking I looked to were the hand came from and it was Freddy.

"Well anyways let's eat pizza" I yelled and I saw relief flash through Freddy's eyes. I ran down stairs and to the kitchen to see the pizza I made. Yum.

*Nightmare Freddy*

I glared at Bonnie when midnight ran downstairs "try and tell her that again and I will scrap you" I said through gritted teeth.

His eyes widened a bit and I removed my hand from his face "good" I muttered.

*****
Hey guys sorry the update took long I wasn't that active to day and I was busy so ya And I know it's short and if ya want like 1000 or 2000 (which I never going to happen since I'm lazy with writing) words and tell me if I should and since I've made the book I've been thinking about a sequel I know it's only like chapter 6 we've got a long way to go and for this book I was counting to get to 45-50 chapters so yeah, sorry for the long author note just saying.