Chapter 12

*Midnight*

"What are you two doing" I heard Bonnie say I looked over and grinned. "Brushing my teeth" I said Bonnie eyed my second mouth "are you sure or are you brushing your stomach" Bonnie said.

"I've got a question how do you eat, you know because you're got to mouths" me, dad and uncle Fredbear looked at each other and shrugged "no idea" I said.

"And why are you getting June to brush your second mouths teeth" Bonnie asked. "Because I'm making up for trying to eat her" I said.

"That's not making up, that making 'her' brush your teeth" Bonnie said, I rolled my eyes and looked at June "June tell Bonnie  you wanted to brush my second mouth" I said smiling.

"Actually no you teleported away to the bathroom and grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste- wait who's toothbrush and toothpaste is it" June said.

"Obviously mine or I wouldn't of used it, okay my second mouth/tooth is brushed now gimme my toothbrush N toothpaste" I said grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste paste"

"I didn't know animatronic brushes 'it's' teeth" June said "dose Tom brush his teeth" I asked June "yes" she said I smiled "well there you go" I said.

She made a 'O' shape with her mouth I tried to copy her but my teeth got in the way, and if your wondering yeah my teeth is metal along with my bones.

"Haha you can't do that with your teeth" June giggled "never mind that you can hardly smile" I looked at June with a evil glint to my eye.

"You can't do this can you" I said teleporting behind her "hey were did midnight go" June said "boo" I yelled causing her to scream.

I fell to the floor laughing "ha ha ha ha ha ha" June riled her eyes. "Hey midnight can I talk to you for a minute" Freddy asked "sure" I said.

I followed Freddy to the hall "so what ya wanna talk about" I asked Freddy. "Well, um... Will, uh you... Be my, eh, girlfriend" I had the biggest smile on my face well the biggest I can with metal teeth.

"Yes" I yelled.

*June*

I spy on Freddy and midnight to see what there doing "Well, um... Will, uh you... Be my, eh, girlfriend" Freddy vsaid "yes" midnight yelled..I smirked "Freddy and midnight siting in a tree K I S S I N G-" i was cut of by midnight yelling "I'm actually gonna eat you this time" she yelled.

*****

Yes another update yuppie anyways what you're favourite food? Mine is pizza any kind of pizza.