37. Call me stupid!

Joshua

I just messed it up again, that's where I'm good at. I can't stop stabbing the dry log that we are using to train.

"Hey Buddy! that's enough, why do you hate that log so much?!"

Some of my troop shouted from a distance.

"Why is your d*ck so f*ck!ng small?!"

I shouted back.

"Oh yeah wanna try sucking it?!"

He shouted back and then laugh and I lost my effin temper and attacked him. We brawled and it did get ugly. My knuckles gets numb so is my my face and Garret had a cut on his right eyes, we only stopped when someone fired a gun upwards.

That was Dullop another member of the squad. We are now called the elite combat eagles, but right now we are the mighty peabrain birds.

"What the hell is wrong with you Corbes?!"

We are in the wilderness of the Brazilian Amazon to rescue our fellow squad member that were captured and improsoned by Ancient Indian tribes that dwelled inside the forest.

We actually don't intend to make war againts them, we wanted peace and to deliver support. They, the federal government will only send their best team to survive the Jungle, especially for those went training with AFP in Basilan and Sulu.

But these jungles are much diverse than of the Philippines. In there, we've dealt with one of the fiercest warriors in the world, while in this forest we deal with not only human warriors but with the wildest animals.

I was able to train and always prepare my body, mind and soul to fight, but unfortunately nobody has trained and prepare me about Corrine. She's the epitome of everything that is good that happened in my life so far and the fuck, I chased her away.

I called her everyday, going away from my post and go to the nearest Brazillian barrios just to find anything that can call my Tempe home in Phoenix.

If Idiocity is a lifetime achievement award I could have won it. Congratulations to you Corbes for being the world's most stupid person.

Tommy my best friend is the one who were held prisoner by the Indians inside the forest and we are this close to get into the community and I am not able to come home for Christmas nor new year and I am not able to tell Corrine because I'm a giant slug with no brain.

She's all I could think and the man who called her honey on the other side of the phone, who the fuck is Kelly and why is she in my apartment with my wife?

And what's worst Corrine might possibly gone home to the Philippines. She's not fucking answering my calls. And I am fucking close to crying, I'm close on leaving wihout rescuing my very best friend just to see her. And oh! I think I'm gonna go insane.

There was one arrow shot that went to my tent and my mind automatically switch to battle mode, but part of me keeps thinking of Corrine.

I've hear the crazy sound of the Indians who'se sentiments were similar to my people of Sulod. They are there to protect their land, culture and their forest. That's why we don't bring that much weapon. We should be there to bring help not murder nor masacre them.

I am the team leader so I called the troop to move and transfer location.

This is like during training, we go to the wilds for days while we do pretty much everything while running, we eat, run, poop, run,no sleeping. Sometimes we encounter a wild mountain leopard or green poisonous slythering snakes.

I haven't seen an anaconda yet thank God for that. But I've already seen white dolphins in the river. I wish I am able to show them to Corrine.

We're now moving north not far from the camp of Indigenous tribe. Legend has it that they can navigate the forest while eyes shut or blind folded and they speak to animals. That'd be cool to amuse Corrine, imagine her laugh while I immitate the sound of the wild black bear if I could be able to talk to animals.

"Halt we camp for the night."

We are now nearing the boarder of Peru. But we know better. Like the eagles that we are, we were trained to see three hundred sixty degrees. If there's one place you can really call pitch black? it's this place. But not the absence of sounds of primodial peruvian wild animals and made me miss Corrine even more.