31. Valentine's on Halloween

Joshua

While she was talking to someone on her phone, I contacted my head quarters and they need me to report to US embassy right away, it's not even ASAP, it is now like the now.

And I can't tell my beautiful wife about it. She came back after she talked to her mother on the phone.

"Hey babe, I told my mom, I'd like them to meet someone."

Her smile is contagious, I smiled back.

"But I've already met her."

I was kidding just to see how her nerves would handle me.

"Yeah, she met you as my boss, not my husband."

I let her help me get up. I can do it on my own but you know... a man wants to be pampered too sometimes by his wife specifically, I like the idea of being his husband, I think I like it for a while now.

And looked at her, I love the way she sings while she washes the dishes and her brothers are right she might wake up the neighbors.

I love it that she enjoyed as much as I enjoyed her reading me books every night.

I love it when she seemed to understand what is like to be a nerd, when she's not.

I love it when she doesn't give a care how she looks. And love it when she literally speaks out her mind on impulse.

What's not to like about her. So I concluded that I more than like her. This is way more than attraction. I had it figured out, no matter how fucking cheesy I may sound but I'm in love with this girl.

"Yeah, you like calling me husband don't you?"

It's more of a teasing than a question, did I mention I love teasing her? yeah I like that too.

"No."

Her nose flares when she's angry or evading a topic.

We were on a bed getting ready to sleep. I love it when she loves listening to my stories.

"How would you like to listen to a story?"

"You know I do."

She let's me doodle her hair once more, I find her hair sexy by the way.

"Well, you know there's this one soldier that is on a mission. He is suppose to rescue some idiot citizens of his country that got themselves captured by terrorist."

"That's not even a story!"

She wacked me weakly.

"No, listen its a good story.."

"So what about it?."

I told her about my encounters with the omission of my identity in it.

"Okay, so what are going to do now? since you're vowed for confidentiality?"

"Well, if it was me I will tell my wife."

"So aren't you suppose to go like now, if your commander is calling you to report?"

"Nah, it's not me, besides the soldier ain't got a wife. I do and I ain't gonna leave her for a stupid job, besides who does rescues stupid citizens nowadays?"

Her crisp little giggle turned me on.

"It's really humid in this country, don't you feel hot?"

"Nope A/C is on and it's on it's lowest temperature."

She went inside the blanket covering her whole body with it.

"O feel hot, like fever hot."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

I went inside the blanket too, minus my shirt. And I forced hug her and her loud squeal, enlightened my dark spirit. And I started tickling her until I think she would die of squirming.

We had shared once again a passionate night, and I can't get enough of her. I've had her computer tablet and good thing she has no idea that I can access anything in it including her entries on her electronic diary. I loved what she wrote in it, that I was her first kiss and her second and I was her ultimate crush, in fact she had downloaded lots of my pictures on her heavily secured files. I loved that I am her first, she may or may not saved herself for me. And I love that our fights and bickering has somehow reduced than what it usually does.

My stream of thoughts were interrupted when she moved and face me, I love it when she tried to be modest wearing the white sheet as a makeshift dress, she's too lovely to look at.

"That dog tag I saw the first day in your office, was that owned by the soldier you told me about?"

I am afraid she's right.

"What do you think?"

"Is that how you got your wound?"

She encircles her hand on my shoulder blades where the wound is located.

"Let's just say the soldier, got lucky."

She rises from the bed holding the sheet on her chest.

"So kung babalik ka ng America, ibig bang sabihin niyan, iiwanan mo nanaman ulit ako?"

When she get's angry even if she knows perfect English, she would talk local on purpose.

"Yes but."

She interrupted me.

"And knowing your communication skills and your relationship strategies, how should I suppose to believe that you will keep it up?''

"I..."

She interupted me again.

"Then you would say I will be back in few weeks, but again you'll show up in another year or life!"

Instead of talking I pulled her again and dominated her angry mouth and kissed her until she melted in my arms. I swear my serotonin fires up when I kiss her.

"I'm bringing you with me."

I said that while I catch my breath.